Fruit'Y gets physical release

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

qupe75
photon blast

Re: Fruit'Y gets physical release

Post#31 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:53 pm

Got mine delivered the other day. Very fast delivery and an excellent price. Love Gem'x on my Amiga :)

EvilDragon
noob

Post#32 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:15 pm

Hiya folks, EvilDragon here :)

That's for all the kind words and trust - I always try to help where I can :)

Fruit'Y was a great success, thanks a lot to the team of Retroguru for working on the game :)

Well, yes, as some posters mentioned here already: I am a homebrew (or rather: new games games for classic systems)-fan since the good old GP32-days (which was looong ago).

So I'm happy with every new release that sees the light of the day.

I can easily produce and distribute DreamCast games, also with full printed manual book, high-quality jewel case, fully sealed, etc. or other goodies.

Same for MegaDrive games. I can produce shells in any color, as well as full packagings and stickers (I made those for the Everdrives I sell in my shop).

So if there are any developers for DreamCast or MegaDrive games who could need some help producing and / or distributing, please do contact me ([email protected])

I'd be happy to handle more releases in the future!

I already sent the Volgarr-Team an email about a possible release, but never received an answer :(

Omnibot2000
MegaDeath

Post#33 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:08 am

Welcome, EvilDragon! I have high hopes for you as a publisher/producer :) It's a shame that the Crazy Viking Studios don't see the potential of their game. I assume they're just not familiar with the DC scene at all :(

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#34 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:18 pm

What he ↑ said ;)

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#35 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Welcome Ed. The more dreamcast games the merrier. There is certainly a loyal DC fanbase here.

EvilDragon
noob

Post#36 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Omnibot2000 wrote:Welcome, EvilDragon! I have high hopes for you as a publisher/producer :) It's a shame that the Crazy Viking Studios don't see the potential of their game. I assume they're just not familiar with the DC scene at all :(

Well, I can't do much if there are no developers that are in need of a publisher :)
But you can direct anyone to me.

I'd be happy if more games can be pulled off :)

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#37 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Welcome, and good to hear there's an option for those (outside Hucast and, possibly not anymore, redspotgames) willing to publish DC games.

If I may make a request, for any future releases, can you encourage the devs to match the case spines with the Japanese DC style (for DVD style cases anyway)? They would fit so snuggly in peoples' collections that way.

EvilDragon
noob

Post#38 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Sure, that's no problem. It was just a cost issue for Fruit'Y.
Retroguru wants to give their games away for free, so they're handling out free copies of the game on exhibitions and selling it for a small fee via my shop.

So we both don't make any loss :)

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#39 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:39 am

We'll make sure to keep you guys in mind when the time for publishing comes :)

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#40 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:19 pm

EvilDragon wrote:Sure, that's no problem. It was just a cost issue for Fruit'Y.
Retroguru wants to give their games away for free, so they're handling out free copies of the game on exhibitions and selling it for a small fee via my shop.

So we both don't make any loss :)

I got ya. Just a request! :D