1. So apparently I'm not dead and the game is not canceled, in case anyone cares.
2. I'm slowly rewriting everything from scratch. Unfortunately, KGL (in it's current state) is pretty much garbage, sorry PH3NOM (ok, it's not THAT bad, but it's not production ready => useless for a serious project.
To be a bit specific: it's slow, buggy and eats almost 5mb ram on it's own, which is totally unacceptable for a system with 16mb ram). So I strongly recommend against using it.
3. New "engine" is still in a early state, but I've already implemented dynamic lighting and "cheap shadows" (modifier volumes):
4. I'll reupload everything when the time is right. Progress is very slow (I can't work on the game as much as I'd want to due to various ongoing real life issues), so I will rarely post updates.
5. With all that being said, OutbreakX is not dead unless I say otherwise. I'll do my best to finish this game eventually (or at least release some kind of demo as promised). Still no guarantees though (anything might happen IRL).
That's all for now.