Padre's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Padre
photon blast

Padre's Collection

Post#1 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:38 pm

20160816_105345.jpg
Hey everybody, I just got my last North American Dreamcast game in the mail yesterday and thought I'd post the very first pic I took (I plan to make a better disc rack to house them in). I always held onto my games from way back, and I'd pick up Dreamcast games whenever I'd find them cheap in thrift stores or video game stores, Ebay was used a lot as well, I'm really pretty frugal, so biting the bullet on a few of these was tough, but I'm glad I got them when I did... I've been 2 games away from a complete collection for about 6 months, happy to finally catch 'em all! The Dreamcast was really ahead of it's time... today I feel like I just caught up a little bit... long live the Dreamcast! :D

Ironade
noob

Re: Padre's Collection

Post#2 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Nice collection you got there! Seem like you did get all of Dreamcast games? I am curious what PAL games did you got there on the bottom of your rack?

Padre
photon blast

Post#3 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:58 pm

Hey thanks! The European games I have are Toy Racer (x2), Rez, and Planet Ring (removed from it's big box)...

Ironade
noob

Post#4 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:31 pm

Oh nice! It's not easy to find those PAL Rez and Planet Ring around here.

SirNyan
dark night

Post#5 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:34 am

That's awesome! Congrats! I'm hoping to some day complete my personal NTSC Dreamcast collection too.
Looking for awesome Independent Dreamcast games? Visit The Bit Station at www.thebitstationgames.com!

qewelw
shadow

Post#6 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:41 am

nice collection

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Post#7 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:29 am

Wow great collection!!! 8-)
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

Padre
photon blast

Post#8 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:10 pm

I just took an updated pic... got the SRC VCD player (the one with the remote control!) in the mail today, pretty excited to try that out actually! I should note that I am still looking for the inside booklet for Marvel VS. Capcom 2, but other than that, everything is in "very good" or better condition and complete. :)
20170128_123255.jpg

Raen
Toy Commander

Post#9 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Too much weight on those shelves, no? Other than that, great games collection! Any accessories?

Padre
photon blast

Post#10 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Yeah, I plan on making new shelves at some point... as far as accessories goes, it's easier to say what I don't have actually... I don't have the train controller, the karaoke add-on, the NEO Geo cable, the Madcatz fishing rod, the Pelican or Japanese light guns, and I also don't have the V-3 Wheel... there's probably more but that's what I can think of right now... I don't think there's ever been a game console with such amazing controllers and accessories, it really is like having an arcade at home playing with some of these things :)