New to both DC and to the site

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Thmanx
Anarki

Re: New to both DC and to the site

Post#11 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:40 pm

Welcome! Yeah you definitely need some of the better games out there for your system to really appreciate it to its fullest.

Here's my collection, realistically everyone of these is a must play/own

IMG_9563.JPG

Neptune
shadow

Post#12 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:06 pm

I actually thought about getting Jet Grind Radio (live in the US : p). It definitely looks fun, I should look into the price of it.

And I actually own Shenmue 2, but on Xbox. I wanna play the original before I play it, though.

EDIT:

Thmanx wrote:Welcome! Yeah you definitely need some of the better games out there for your system to really appreciate it to its fullest.

Here's my collection, realistically everyone of these is a must play/own

IMG_9563.JPG

You actually have several games I really want to get : p

I cant lie though, I dont think Seaman is for me. Ive seen a few videos of people playing it, and it doesnt look exciting to me : p

It'll take some time....
Before we take that ship....

SEGA RPG FAN
Developer

Post#13 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:24 pm

Neptune wrote:I actually thought about getting Jet Grind Radio (live in the US : p). It definitely looks fun, I should look into the price of it.

I cant lie though, I dont think Seaman is for me. Ive seen a few videos of people playing it, and it doesnt look exciting to me : p

Jet Grind radio is very fun and had a cool visual style which, at the time, was pretty unique. I used to play around with importing my own images as graffiti tags.

Seaman had some novelty back in the day, but I don't think it's anything special now.

If you have some money to burn, samba de amigo with the maraca controllers is a lot of fun.
PSO Dreamcast 100% Legit: Eda FOmarl, Automaton HUcast

Thmanx
Anarki

Post#14 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:49 pm

Seaman is a game, where you really 'cant' play it every day straight.

You basically check on them 2x a day. And surprisingly it's quite entertaining.

I think I got both Seaman and AFO (used complete in box with Mic) for less then $20ea. Honestly not too bad for complete packages.

I think my most expensive game was Typing On The Dead. I think it was $50. Where as most of the other games in my collection were $20 or less CiB

Neptune
shadow

Post#15 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:27 am

I love that cel shaded style in Jet Grind Radio, yeah. I loved it in Tales of Symphonia and Wind Waker on gamecube, I actually miss that style in games : p I can definitely see myself liking JGR, it kinda looks like THPS but with missions, which would be way fun.

And for 20$ Seaman could be worth the price, but Id feel unsure about a game that I couldnt just get lost in : p I never got into the tomogotchi craze of that era, but I could try it maybe : p Theres alot I wanna get for DC though so its definitely not a priority : p

It'll take some time....
Before we take that ship....

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#16 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:41 am

Neptune wrote:And for 20$ Seaman could be worth the price, but Id feel unsure about a game that I couldnt just get lost in : p I never got into the tomogotchi craze of that era, but I could try it maybe : p

Seaman is worth it just for its comedic value. :lol: This should give you an idea of what I mean:

PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live