Just Picked myself up a Dreamcast.

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Sukaro
noob

Just Picked myself up a Dreamcast.

Post#1 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:13 pm

I just picked myself up a Dreamcast at retro game store about a week ago but unfortunately they didn't have any of the Dreamcast games I Recognize as being good. So i decided to pick a random game that looked good and picked up slave zero. Big mistake that game is boring and barely runs on the system. So unfortunately it's only really being used as a CD Player in my room right now. I do plan on picking up Rush 2049 when i get paid and maybe setting the thing to go online and nab one of the online games.

Xiden
Developer

Re: Just Picked myself up a Dreamcast.

Post#2 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:32 pm

Welcome to the community. Hope to see you online soon

M1 IRON SIGHTS
rebel

Post#3 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:19 pm

You may already know this, but Dreamcast will play burned disks :D (backups of disks you already own of course) just try to avoid ones that make lots of nasty disk drive noises since those are usually early rips and will damage your console.

Sukaro
noob

Post#4 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:47 pm

What the best game to play online right now?

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Post#5 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Quake, PSO, AFO, Worms, 4x4Evo, Maximum pool, chu chu rocket, next tetris, Starlancer, Toy Racer, Planet ring, PBA Bowling

SEGA RPG FAN
Developer

Post#6 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:46 pm

If you're looking for the most players, my guess would be PSO. Also keep in mind that you'll probably have to post online or check to see if others are online if you want to meet up with people, otherwise you may find yourself starting at an empty server :P
PSO Dreamcast 100% Legit: Eda FOmarl, Automaton HUcast