Hello Im a girl who loves adventure

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Iron Dreamcast
rebel

Re: Hello Im a girl who loves adventure

Post#11 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:39 pm

Welcome to the community I hope you enjoy, and I'm glad you had something to help with your problems, I do the same thing tbh. I respect people's opinions but I'm occasionally made fun of online for some of them, and I just ignore them and keep on running. Thank you for joining

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#12 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Lizzy wrote:Hello everyone,
Hello folks, I am Lizzy, a fan of Sonic The Hedgehog since 1993 and a brain tumor survivor since 1993 too.
My story with Sonic began after my brain tumor surgery. I was struggling with school, bullies & recovery. :? And well.... Sonic was there. His games helped me with recovery, the TV shows kept me happy & helped me forget the troubles I had.

The Sonic comics helped me to read out loud again, since I had a horrible stuttering problem. I never had friends in school since I looked so gross to others. All I had was my sonic comics I read in school, the TV shows & games were waiting for me when I got home.

I also enjoy cosplaying, cooking, traveling & I love cats/kittens.

-Lizzy Hedgehog

Hello Lizzy I am a brain tumor survivor also but had it when I was 12, now I'm 22. Funny thing is I like Sonic too, anyways welcome to the forums will be glad to help you with any questions you have. Did you know Sonic Adventure online features still work?

HCRAYERT504
undertow

Post#13 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:59 am

Lizzy wrote:Hello everyone,
Hello folks, I am Lizzy, a fan of Sonic The Hedgehog since 1993 and a brain tumor survivor since 1993 too.
My story with Sonic began after my brain tumor surgery. I was struggling with school, bullies & recovery. :? And well.... Sonic was there. His games helped me with recovery, the TV shows kept me happy & helped me forget the troubles I had.

The Sonic comics helped me to read out loud again, since I had a horrible stuttering problem. I never had friends in school since I looked so gross to others. All I had was my sonic comics I read in school, the TV shows & games were waiting for me when I got home.

I also enjoy cosplaying, cooking, traveling & I love cats/kittens.

-Lizzy Hedgehog

I didn't know there was someone like me out there it must have been hard for you to get over it. I also have sluttering problems,was bullied,and don't have friends either anyway thank you for sharing your story.