Whatsup!

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

streetlights
noob

Whatsup!

Post#1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:06 am

Just recently got a dreamcast and I love this thing. I randomly picked it up, the seller threw it in when I was purchasing a fight stick that I could use on my ps2/ps3...the stick also works with the dreamcast.

So far I have picked up a VGA cable and SF double impact, Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2, Capcom vs SNK, bass fishing, and tennis...

I love the tennis game! If you know of any place the sells games let me know...I bought SF Alpha 3 off of ebay and the seller sent me the PS2 version!

Thanks!

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Re: Whatsup!

Post#2 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:09 am

welcome aboard!

I bought most of my games at local retro game shops and ebay.. except the ones that I had from back in the day of course..

many of us on Dreamcast-Talk play the online games often.. you should look into getting a DreamPi setup and joining us!

streetlights
noob

Post#3 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:16 pm

Sounds good...ill look into the dreamcast pi...ive beem getting some junk off ebay lately...i need to hit uo my local videogame store...i know i saw a jet grind radio there last time i was there

Maliki
lithium

Post#4 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Going to get down on some Third Strike? :3

Check out Breakers too, got a Dreamcast port about a week ago ^_^

I just started playing Jet Grind Radio... One of friends was always going on and on about it (the one who got me mad for the system) and yeah I see why she liked it so much x'D game is too ill
Kurupt FM wif a K like... 108.9 on ya dial u mugz <3