Hi New to Dreamcast Game recommendations?

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

dnla
noob

Hi New to Dreamcast Game recommendations?

Post#1 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:16 am

Hi, names dnla, 19, I've never owned a video game console or have lots of knowledge of it (until recently), I have played when a was young the N64 with my friends but that was years ago and sometimes the Wii here and their. I have never been a gamer, never paid attention to video games or cared much about them until A year ago I built my first PC used for gaming. I discovered games for myself for the first time and regretted not looking into games years ago. It felt almost as if a part of my childhood never existed. Since owning a gaming PC, I learned a lot about gaming and video games. I decided to look into consoles and bought a PS4. Yes I learned you can emulate games on a PC but it's not the same when you play on the actual console itself. I want to experience the game how it was meant to be. I'm the kind of person that likes to have physical things, not really a big fan of digital downloads because I like owning my games. I knew Atari made consoles, sony, microsoft, nintendo but never knew sega made consoles. I recently bought a N64, NES and PS2, never had much fun in my life. I guess now I collect video games in order to catch up to today. I heard so many good things about the dreamcast so now im interested in buying one but I don't now all the 700+ games for it. All I know is Shanmue, Crazy Taxi and Sonic Adventure. I would like to hear recommendations for games. I like platforms, hack and slash, race and adventure games. Can't wait to have fun with my dreamcast :mrgreen: :D

FinedrivE
dirty sailor

Re: Hi New to Dreamcast Game recommendations?

Post#2 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:46 am

New here as well but not to the Dreamcast! This is a link over to a thread about top ten games for different readers. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7301&start=10
It should point you in the right direction. If you want to scoop up some cheap games to get started you'll want to try Virtua Tennis, Test Drive LeMans and Soul Calibur. Have fun!
Currently sucking at: The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Road Rash II and Pirates! Gold

Searching for EGG, SFA3, and ANY GENESIS/CD/32X games.