Toy Racer Tournament : 12/06/2016 (10am EST)

Moderator: pcwzrd13

DreamcastUK
brutal

Toy Racer Tournament : 12/06/2016 (10am EST)

Post#1 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:19 am

Hello Guys

I just wanted to run a little Dreamcast Toy Racer tournament, it starts at 10am EST time (2pm UK Time GMT+1)

The games I take part in will be streamed live on Twitch via our channel 'ItsMuchMore' might even put them on our YouTube channel too.

This tournament is only for fun and if it's popular at this time for this game we will do others and also give our prizes :)

Sign up here for the tournament only six spaces in this one so sign up quick so you don't miss out.

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/C4abiyyU8B
Attachments
image.jpeg
Last edited by DreamcastUK on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Online Games: PSO | Quake III Arena | Toy Racer | 4x4 Evo | Starlancer | Planet Ring | Maximum Pool

ItsMuchMore
Founder & Lead Editor

The Dreamcast Junkyard
YouTube Editor

TacT
Uber

Re: Toy Racer Tournament : 21/05/2016 (10am EST)

Post#2 » Fri May 20, 2016 5:58 pm

I might be there if I get up early enough! lol

Toy racer isn't really the Best game or most practical for a Tournament lol but its fun!!
Might not base your future success off just this game.

Oh I just noticed I gotta sign up for something and get a spot? Can't I just play the game / Lol That's all I'm interested in, cool you're streaming it too!. And why are there 6 spots if its a 4 player per game?

it's still thinking.

luk24
shadow

Post#3 » Sat May 21, 2016 9:17 am

hey! im pretty new to the dreamcast online scene, i had a dreamcast for a long time but was never online, now i have a bba. i would like to join, it starts in 40 min right? on what server will you play?

TacT
Uber

Post#4 » Sat May 21, 2016 11:55 am

Did I miss it?

it's still thinking.

DreamcastUK
brutal

Post#5 » Sat May 21, 2016 1:02 pm

TacT wrote:I might be there if I get up early enough! lol

Toy racer isn't really the Best game or most practical for a Tournament lol but its fun!!
Might not base your future success off just this game.

Oh I just noticed I gotta sign up for something and get a spot? Can't I just play the game / Lol That's all I'm interested in, cool you're streaming it too!. And why are there 6 spots if its a 4 player per game?

TacT wrote:Did I miss it?

Well seeing as only one person signed up doesn't seem like this is a popular game, there are 6 slots as its a 1on1 knockout tournament and the winner faces the winner of the other matches.

6 people can sign up for the tournament, so its not all four players in one game at once

You didn't miss it you can still sign up
Last edited by DreamcastUK on Sat May 21, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Online Games: PSO | Quake III Arena | Toy Racer | 4x4 Evo | Starlancer | Planet Ring | Maximum Pool

ItsMuchMore
Founder & Lead Editor

The Dreamcast Junkyard
YouTube Editor

DreamcastUK
brutal

Post#6 » Sat May 21, 2016 1:04 pm

luk24 wrote:hey! im pretty new to the dreamcast online scene, i had a dreamcast for a long time but was never online, now i have a bba. i would like to join, it starts in 40 min right? on what server will you play?

The tournament was due to start today but it was only me and you that signed up for the tournament sign up's have started today to allow more people to join.

Once we have six people signed up the tournament will start :) if we don't get six then will just take that down to four players then have one race winner stays in knockouts.

ItsMuchMore
Founder & Lead Editor

The Dreamcast Junkyard
YouTube Editor

TacT
Uber

Post#7 » Sat May 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Ya might want to give a little more than a day for people to sign up lol I'm sure not a lot of people check forums all day every day. I just wanna play and have fun I'm not going to sign up for whatever that is but I'll play toy racer if you want.^^

it's still thinking.

DreamcastUK
brutal

Post#8 » Sat May 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Understood, the website that you mention that you don't want to sign up to is a tournament bracket website but you don't have to if I have everyone's usernames ie the guys on here who want to, I can add them to the bracket.

I was talking about it for more than one day with a Skype group chat "Dreamcast Online" and thought I would share it with the great guys of Dreamcast Talk

Well tournament will start when we have enough to people wanting to play :) hopefully more than three

ItsMuchMore
Founder & Lead Editor

The Dreamcast Junkyard
YouTube Editor

TacT
Uber

Post#9 » Sat May 21, 2016 3:55 pm

Oh Ya I don't know about the skype group much anymore lol Just let me know whenever you want to play I'll try and make it =)

it's still thinking.

DreamcastUK
brutal

Re: Toy Racer Tournament : 12/06/2016 (10am EST)

Post#10 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:24 pm

Update

You don't have to sign up for the website of you provide me your username I'll add it to the bracket and let you know who your facing in the 1v1

Dreamcast Broadband Adapter (BBA) and dial up modem users welcome.

For modem users : All you need is a Dreamcast and a phone line and Toy Racer. Plug it in with the standard modem cable and point your DNS at 46.101.91.123

ItsMuchMore
Founder & Lead Editor

The Dreamcast Junkyard
YouTube Editor