Anyone prefer handheld gaming over consoles/PC?

Talk about Handheld gaming devices and Mobile gaming here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

beanboy
Wazza
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I haven't played any dreamcast games online yet.
But I'm planning to do so soon.

Re: Anyone prefer handheld gaming over consoles/PC?

Post by beanboy »

For me, I'd say it's a mix.
Sometimes I like playing games, on a handheld. Other times, I prefer playing on a console.
hawkzer0
dirty sailor
Dreamcast Games you play Online: all of them :D

Post by hawkzer0 »

Nice collection!. I have been playing the crap out of my game gear since I got an everdrive for it.
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL
ThickPad
shadow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Sorry, I don't own the dreamcast :(

Post by ThickPad »

I do. Mostly because of the conveniance - instead of having to find the right cables, untying them, pluging them in, having to find a power chord for the console, tv, converters, I can just pick up a console and start playing. Also, my TV is a soviet 6inch black and white TV. So not the best to play games on.
beanboy
Wazza
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I haven't played any dreamcast games online yet.
But I'm planning to do so soon.

Post by beanboy »

There are days where I prefer console over hand held. I also like playing games on a large TV screen too. Playing games on a small screen is nice, but holding a controller and playing games on a TV screen, is my style most of the time. 8-)
Maztr_0n
fire
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Nothing Just Yet... But Likely 4x4 Evo will be First!

Post by Maztr_0n »

i do prefer having my switch lite over playing games on my PC due to the fact my hard drive is really crowded already, i prefer something specific for playing games while lounging on the bed, tis personal preference after all!
||| She/It ||| Another 365 days to completely waste..! |||