Intrepid Izzy

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO: anything with mayu in its name = me

Re: Intrepid Izzy

Post by mazonemayu »

DarkSynbios wrote:Thats why we want you to make a port of Wonder Boy : a Dragons trap on Dreamcast because you make a great stuff! :D
Why not so something of their own? What I've seen so far, makes the engine really fit for a side scrolling hack n slash/ rpg
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here
DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO V2, Toy Racer , Quake 3 Arena

Post by DarkSynbios »

mazonemayu wrote:
DarkSynbios wrote:Thats why we want you to make a port of Wonder Boy : a Dragons trap on Dreamcast because you make a great stuff! :D
Why not so something of their own? What I've seen so far, makes the engine really fit for a side scrolling hack n slash/ rpg
Yes, my meaning it was they make a great engine who can fit the Wonder Boy also. ;)
Nico0020
Sunday Shootout
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSOv2
Quake 3 Arena
Alien Front Online
Chu Chu Rocket
Ooga Booga
And more

Post by Nico0020 »

Curious questions,

What kind of features besides the main game are you planning? Score attacks,time trial, online ranking?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Roel
Developer

Post by Roel »

It's not a score-focussed game. In fact, there is no score. So score attacks or online ranking probably wouldn't make much sense, unless I decide to add e.g. a boss rush mode. But I find it's best to decide what extras to add only after the main game is completed, so I don't know yet. I don't have a planning for specific extra features - so far I've only planned on having some. I like to give players someting more than they expected, a nice surprise. Although it seems clever lads like yourself have already figured out that Senile Team's games always have extras, so I guess it's not such a big surprise any more. ;)
Anonymouse
Outtrigger
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, Quake 3, Toy Racer, Planet Ring, Chu Chu Rocket, 4x4 EVO. AlienFront Online, Worms World Party

Post by Anonymouse »

Roel wrote:It's not a score-focussed game. In fact, there is no score. So score attacks or online ranking probably wouldn't make much sense, unless I decide to add e.g. a boss rush mode. But I find it's best to decide what extras to add only after the main game is completed, so I don't know yet. I don't have a planning for specific extra features - so far I've only planned on having some. I like to give players someting more than they expected, a nice surprise. Although it seems clever lads like yourself have already figured out that Senile Team's games always have extras, so I guess it's not such a big surprise any more. ;)
This is excellent. I really look forward to playing it. I loved Rush Rally, it was a very professionally made game.
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart
Roel
Developer

Post by Roel »

Thanks again!

And here's another dev log video:
Nico0020
Sunday Shootout
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSOv2
Quake 3 Arena
Alien Front Online
Chu Chu Rocket
Ooga Booga
And more

Post by Nico0020 »

Loving the constant updates. Keep up the good work.
Roel
Developer

Post by Roel »

New moves!

Also, if anyone here happens to be going to GamesCom: you can play a demo of Intrepid Izzy in the Retro Gaming Area!
The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake, PSO, ChuChu Rocket, 4x4 Evo, Max Pool, AFO, PBA bowling, Monaca, Ooga Booga, Tetris, POD.

Post by The-Amazing-Mr_V »

This gets better and better!
RXShorty
photon blast
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online V2

Post by RXShorty »

This truly looks great.
GamesCom, went there a few years ago and had bought a ticket but couldn't get in because it was to busy... :(
DreamOn!