Blarneo's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Blarneo
rebel

Blarneo's Collection

Post by Blarneo »

It's almost embarrassingly small compared to some of the other collections I've seen yous guys own here. I hope no-one laughs.

DC2012.JPG

First one here is pretty much just what I pulled out of the closet a couple of weeks ago. Most all of it I bought brand new in 1999-2000. I do see one rumble pack with a torn bar code label on it, so that must've been used.

I stopped buying DC games when I bought a Gamecube on it's launch day later in the year (I missed Metroid badly back then), so it was pretty limited to the 12 you see here. Kicking myself now for not spending $100 bucks on them in 2002-03 when they went on clearance.

DCbuy.jpg

This is what I picked up at a small retro games store last weekend, after I hooked my DC back up. I got these along with an SNES Killer Instinct and Genesis Arch Rivals CIB and cart only of Roadblasters.
The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake, PSO, ChuChu Rocket, 4x4 Evo, Max Pool, AFO, PBA bowling, Monaca, Ooga Booga, Tetris, POD.

Re: Blarneo's Collection

Post by The-Amazing-Mr_V »

That is a great set up. You have a lot of great games!
HuntrRose
Vagabond
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Maximum Pool
PSO
Alien Front Online
Q3A
WSB 2K2
POD
Ooga Booga
4x4 Evo
ChuChu Rocket
NBA 2K1
NFL 2K1

Post by HuntrRose »

well played! you have got some great games there
Blarneo
rebel

Post by Blarneo »

Mr V & Huntr;

Thanks. That first pic is 4 years old. I was debating selling it on Craig's List back in 2012, when I was packing to move to FL from CO.

Then I remembered selling my Atari7800, my NES (Incl Tengen Tetris), and my step brothers trashing (and breaking) my Intellivision when I was in the Army all those years ago and thought "You're going to regret it one day". So I didn't list it. I'm happy I packed it and brought it with me.
The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake, PSO, ChuChu Rocket, 4x4 Evo, Max Pool, AFO, PBA bowling, Monaca, Ooga Booga, Tetris, POD.

Post by The-Amazing-Mr_V »

I always loved ready 2 rumble! That along with a bunch of my games got stolen some years ago. I have yet to get another copy. But I have it on n64 so I can at least still play it.
Saiga GeneCast
dark night

Post by Saiga GeneCast »

Anybody who laughs at your collection should be ashamed of themselves. Your collection is super awesome.
:)
Justme
rebel

Post by Justme »

That's a great start for a collection :)
hansikaxa1979
Fancy Pants Admin

Online Games

Post by hansikaxa1979 »

For information about specific software titles, you could search the
the trademarks at the US Patent & Trademark Office. They have an
advanced search query that may be able to sort by your subject
(computer game software), however this is used by Patent and Trademark
attorneys and will require some learning of structure.
jetpack joyride download
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Post by Bob Dobbs »

SA and Skies of Arcadia are two of the many great games on the system! Nice collection.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs