Samurai Showdown 3 | Dreamneo 1.6SE | IMR

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

gamesreup
killer

Samurai Showdown 3 | Dreamneo 1.6SE | IMR

Post by gamesreup »

Hey all!

Done a little video featuring Ian Michaels awesome Samurai Showdown 3 via Dreamneo 1.6SE

DOWNLOAD LINK

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Samurai Showdown 3 | Dreamneo 1.6SE | IMR

Post by Ian Micheal »

Thanks mate fantastic review with the 41fps it use to run at that on dreamneo cd 3 months ago it's now 60fps no frameskip or layer skip.. When you see the dreamneo cd screen that says dreamneo cd 1.6 se you can open the lid take out the disk like bleemcast and swap in the real neogeo cdrom.. data saving works with both triggers when you die and it says do you want to save data you say yes and hit both triggers.. and it will save your stats.. :) thank you for noticing the no lag controls :) Thanks again Alex.. YOu rock!!.. also on the swap screen you can hold in start as it loads and change region to jap usa eur to get 50fps blood of the japan version or the usa version you was playing// Japan version is included and has all the blood lol..

Mkk_hanzo
rebel

Post by Mkk_hanzo »

This is beyond awesome! This version was always troublesome with old neo4all.

What kind of tech sorcery goes on this? It can be done to Samurai 4 as well?

gamesreup
killer

Post by gamesreup »

Ian Micheal wrote:Thanks mate fantastic review with the 41fps it use to run at that on dreamneo cd 3 months ago it's now 60fps no frameskip or layer skip.. When you see the dreamneo cd screen that says dreamneo cd 1.6 se you can open the lid take out the disk like bleemcast and swap in the real neogeo cdrom.. data saving works with both triggers when you die and it says do you want to save data you say yes and hit both triggers.. and it will save your stats.. :) thank you for noticing the no lag controls :) Thanks again Alex.. YOu rock!!.. also on the swap screen you can hold in start as it loads and change region to jap usa eur to get 50fps blood of the japan version or the usa version you was playing// Japan version is included and has all the blood lol..
No worries at all my friend :) The work you do is off the scale impressive and I'll thank you every chance I get to show my support of what you do for the DC scene.

Your a legend dude!

Reckless2k5
shadow

Post by Reckless2k5 »

Hi Ian,
I dunno if its me, but its missing sound effects on special moves, not slashes and hits, (example Haromarus hadoken and dp) and crashes on a saving screen, when you use all 4 buttons and start, downloaded from the gdemu homebrew thread