REVEALED : ARM 64 Bit CPU For Sega Console and Arcade.

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

MrSega

Re: REVEALED : ARM 64 Bit CPU For Sega Console and Arcade.

Post by MrSega »

Madman, I understand where your comming from.Speculation is speculation and there's nothing wrong with that. People here can believe what they want. We don't ignore spam here noir do the admins let topics get out of hand. So nobody's going to let that happen.

madmax2069
drunken sailor

Post by madmax2069 »

MrSega wrote:Madman, I understand where your comming from.Speculation is speculation and there's nothing wrong with that. People here can believe what they want. We don't ignore spam here noir do the admins let topics get out of hand. So nobody's going to let that happen.
LMAO, its madmax, but i guess i could be seen as a madman most of the times. I was talking about the users ignoring someone (as in not quoting or replying to his topics) thats known for spewing fud more so then the admin ignoring someone of this forum because its their job not to. Really nothing that he posts about is worth a reply (looked at his post history) when it comes to the users (non mod, non admin). The only thing the users should do is report (if its applicable) and move on and let the admins sort it out, eventually he will get the hint and move on. he wont if users keep acknowledging his posts.

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

@PEAPPELILMIGN: (facepalm) idiot
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

SEGA-TUDE wrote:@PEAPPELILMIGN: (facepalm) idiot
He's an obviously a spambot. Username has already been reported.

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

these are the same titles sega leaks post with the same information in it -.-
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

HowlingFear
fire

Post by HowlingFear »

One little thing. The article is dated back to
Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:28pm EDT
What was the point to hold it until today ?