Official Dreamcast NTSC-U Unreleased List

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: Official Dreamcast NTSC-U Unreleased List

Post#11 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:23 am

gagesac wrote:Subscribed! Cheers my friend and appreciate all the help!

Thanks and no problem! :)

gagesac wrote:So from what I can hear only Propeller Arena and Dee Dee fit that bill?

Those and maybe PBA Bowling. PBA Bowling seems to be complete but really only the developer can say for certain if it's 100% complete. It was at least very close I'm sure.

I guess you could also argue that Dee Dee Planet isn't 100% complete because of that bug. So 99.999%? :lol:

gagesac wrote:Just to play devils advocate... Is there a list you would be able to recommend that would be classified as "playable unreleased games?" Even if they include slowdown etc? So not 100% complete persay...

There are none that I know of. The Sega Retro list I linked to above says if the game was leaked but that's about it.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

OGDCFAN99
Arabian Night

Post#12 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:44 pm

PBA Bowling is complete! Its PC counterpart was released and the servers were hosted for many years (Gamespy I think?). I used to be able to play it online against PC players back then. These were the days before backups were self booting :lol:
Edit: Who am I to say its complete or not..seems complete to me.

scaryred24
Sunday Shootout

Post#13 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:18 pm

OGDCFAN99 wrote:PBA Bowling is complete! Its PC counterpart was released and the servers were hosted for many years (Gamespy I think?). I used to be able to play it online against PC players back then. These were the days before backups were self booting :lol:
Edit: Who am I to say its complete or not..seems complete to me.

It's complete enough. If you can get through the game from start to finish while ignoring the few major game breaking bugs that doesn't impact the game negatively and/or can be bypassed with a workaround then it's safe to say the game is practically complete. 98% compete is just a full game, but maybe not fully bug tested, press release/review copy, and not the final master copy.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $2623 ($699 with sales)
  • Games owned: 250
  • Games played: 146 (58%)
  • Hours on record: 1,948.2h

http://www.speedtest.net/result/7087109286Image

OGDCFAN99
Arabian Night

Post#14 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Oh I see! I never did that. We either played online or local 2 player but never all the way through. I might have to try this out with a new burned copy.