Can Neo4All & Bleemcast! Now Play Actual Disks?

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

alvin777
photon blast

Can Neo4All & Bleemcast! Now Play Actual Disks?

Post by alvin777 »

Hi. Has anyone tried to make Neo4all and Bleemcast! work with original Neo Geo CD disks and original Playstation discs (or any project out there who are doing it?). How about for the Saturn- at least not the 3D games but 2D Saturn games (original discs) like Samurai Showdown? Thank you. God bless, Rev. 21:4
androiddreamcast
dirty sailor

Re: Can Neo4All & Bleemcast! Now Play Actual Disks?

Post by androiddreamcast »

There cracked version of the bleemcast disk that allows all ps1 games to be played on the dreamcast but obvious compatibility varies as for the neo geo emualtor I thought the emulator worked all neo geo cd games but I was clearly wrong that being said I've never tried it myself.

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/dre ... isc-check/
Dreamcast_Ninja
dark night

Post by Dreamcast_Ninja »

The Neo4all wouldn't play my legit Cd games, but it played my cd-r ones don't know why.
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Post by Bob Dobbs »

Yes, I've had success with Bleemcast! leaked version with PS1 games in the Dreamcast (notably, Spider-Man 2, Enter Electro). Cut-scenes have not worked so well, but I was able to play the game all of the way through.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs
mistamontiel
Shark Patrol
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Errythan except Tetris o.0

Post by mistamontiel »

Bob were you able to put the Bleem!cast beta and Spiderman 2 together ? I got that selfboot pack but if I remember rightly just using the command prompt wasn't good enough and 7 too new OS