stop this console speculation and go on sonic's future a bit

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Poll: Will sonic be getting better, mediocre, or worse in the future?

Better of course! colors and generations prove it!
44%
Mediocre. These games were just a coincidence.
No votes
Worse! sonic is dead to me!
28%
Not sure
28%

Total votes: 18

Mephiles550
letterbomb
Dreamcast Games you play Online: none except sonic adventure. I'm still a huge sega fan!

Re: stop this console speculation and go on sonic's future a

Post by Mephiles550 »

MrSega wrote:I wasn't in anyway calling you a liar Mr. Morris. I was calling this Sonic Generations Wii U port rumor garbage.
hehehehe....I remember on Segaleaks, Heneda made a post that said Zach Morris confirmed that their wasn't going to be a Sonic 20th anniversary title. That they would be spending more time working on their console.

Well well well....

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

Mephiles550 wrote:
MrSega wrote:I wasn't in anyway calling you a liar Mr. Morris. I was calling this Sonic Generations Wii U port rumor garbage.
hehehehe....I remember on Segaleaks, Heneda made a post that said Zach Morris confirmed that their wasn't going to be a Sonic 20th anniversary title. That they would be spending more time working on their console.

Well well well....
Yeah, I remember that. Anyway this Sonic storybook Wii U rumor, although relevant and I can say that this is likely true, it doesn't matter because there has been no confirmed information and much like the Aliens Colonial Marines title its a prototype that may not even be released for Wii U. We clearly seen that so far, SEGA has shown little interest in the Wii U.

Anyway back on topic, how much of an average score do you think Sonic Generations will get and what are the list of levels for the 360/PS3 version?

Mephiles550
letterbomb
Dreamcast Games you play Online: none except sonic adventure. I'm still a huge sega fan!

Post by Mephiles550 »

MrSega wrote:
Mephiles550 wrote:

Well well well....
Yeah, I remember that. Anyway this Sonic storybook Wii U rumor, although relevant and I can say that this is likely true, it doesn't matter because there has been no confirmed information and much like the Aliens Colonial Marines title its a prototype that may not even be released for Wii U. We clearly seen that so far, SEGA has shown little interest in the Wii U.

Anyway back on topic, how much of an average score do you think Sonic Generations will get and what are the list of levels for the 360/PS3 version?
I predict an average score of 8. If Sonic 4 got it this definitely can.

Level list:
-Green hill zone
-Chemical plant zone
-Sky sanctuary zone
-Speed highway
-City escape
-A mix between Seaside hill and Ocean Palace
-Crisis city
-Rooftop run
-planet wisp

There are probably one or 2 more. I think theirs some slight proof of the ship before the death-egg in sonic 2 or Flying battery coming in the game also.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post by stu »

Not sure if this has been posted yet, Eurogamer.net is reporting that Sega announced the official release date for Sonic Generations.

Quote:

Sega has announced a 4th November release date for Sonic Generations.

This is the hybrid of vintage 2D side-scrolling Sonic and the more recent 3D offerings.

The story follows Sonic as he is sucked off back through time, reliving the series' history.

A demo is already available on PS3 and Xbox 360.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011- ... lease-date

There seems to be quite a bit of interest in this game and it appears to be coming along very well, I'm hoping that it gets PC release at some point.

EDIT: Just watched the video on that page, the game looks pretty darn good to me. 8-)

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

stu wrote:Not sure if this has been posted yet, Eurogamer.net is reporting that Sega announced the official release date for Sonic Generations.

Quote:

Sega has announced a 4th November release date for Sonic Generations.

This is the hybrid of vintage 2D side-scrolling Sonic and the more recent 3D offerings.

The story follows Sonic as he is sucked off back through time, reliving the series' history.

A demo is already available on PS3 and Xbox 360.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011- ... lease-date

There seems to be quite a bit of interest in this game and it appears to be coming along very well, I'm hoping that it gets PC release at some point.

EDIT: Just watched the video on that page, the game looks pretty darn good to me. 8-)
Sega of Europe officially confirms the Europeon release of Sonic Generations. With a PC version under widespread rumors and under radar reports of it getting a release as a KP app for KIDS PAD.

I wonder when SEGA will reveal all full details of the game, looks like at TGS.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post by stu »

MrSega wrote: Sega of Europe officially confirms the Europeon release of Sonic Generations. With a PC version under widespread rumors and under radar reports of it getting a release as a KP app for KIDS PAD.

I wonder when SEGA will reveal all full details of the game, looks like at TGS.

Well it looks like the US date has be set at November 1st for the PS3 and Xbox360 versions, the only version that hasn't yet been confirmed is the 3DS, however it will arrive sometime in November as well.

Quote:

November 4 is the day Sega will release Sonic Generations to eager fans of the blue blur in UK - three days after the US release of November 1.

That's for the console versions - the 3DS version is yet to get a date more specific than 'November'

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/31 ... confirmed/

Looks like Sega has announced dates now for both the US and UK versions of Sonic Generations.

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

I know one thing. If Gamespot gives this game a score of under 7.0 like they did Sonic 4: Episode 1, I'm boycotting the entire website.

Mephiles550
letterbomb

Post by Mephiles550 »

Please tell me if you can see the pics or not and if their just green hill or not.

[HR][/HR] Image

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post by Hiryosuke »

Shadlw? Awesome! I hope these shots r legit..I love shadow almost as much as sonic lol

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

A new trailer for Sonic Generations reveals Sky Sanctuary Zone will be included in the 360 and PS3 versions. With official cofirmation of VF 5 FS for PS3/360, VF6 to launch on the new RINGWAVE arcade machine and with SEGA fans holding on to the hope that a Bayonetta sequel will be annouced, HOW MANY MORE SURPRISES will SEGA roll out at TGS?