elmagicochrisg's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Neohound
Gold Lion

Re: elmagicochrisg's collection

Post by Neohound »

Oh yeah, I remember you saying lol BUT......I got one of my BBAs for nothing ;)

It was attached to a £29.99 Dreamcast I bought from Gamestation. I was a very happy bunny that day lol

elmagicochrisg
Metallic
Dreamcast Games you play Online: None for the moment I'm afraid... lol

Post by elmagicochrisg »

You lucky gits. Still haven't found a cheap one myself...
Come, bow before your King!... Bow ya shits!...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new and sealed)

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?
Dreamcast Games you play Online: All of them! I'm able to connect with dial-up or broadband.

Post by pcwzrd13 »

Neohound wrote:Oh yeah, I remember you saying lol BUT......I got one of my BBAs for nothing ;)

It was attached to a £29.99 Dreamcast I bought from Gamestation. I was a very happy bunny that day lol
Hey that's a nice find too! Of course I could say the same thing though since the BBA wasn't listed in the lot I purchased (although I knew it was in it). It all depends on what you re-sold the rest of the lot for (or just the Dreamcast in your case).
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Neohound
Gold Lion

elmagicochrisg's collection

Post by Neohound »

True lol I was cheeky enough to take it (the DC)back, under guarantee, a couple of weeks after buying it, as it stopped reading discs properly. Obviously I replaced the BBA for a HIT- 3030 !! The guy at the counter just said "here, take this as a replacement" and handed me a boxed, completely mint DC which had under it's lid a copy of Space Channel 5 (one of my favourite games). I don't know what it was during that period ? karma, fate.....

I've mentioned here before how, during that same time, I bought the cheapest copy of Cosmic Smash on Ebay.......only to find two copies inside the package including one sealed. I really was a lucky bastard lol

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post by elmagicochrisg »

Speaking of White Labels. Anyone have that Half-Life White Label demo?...

Neohound
Gold Lion

elmagicochrisg's collection

Post by Neohound »

elmagicochrisg wrote:Speaking of White Labels. Anyone have that Half-Life White Label demo?...
I didn't realise there was such a thing. Do you collect all white label games on DC or is it just a few select examples ?

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post by elmagicochrisg »

Neohound wrote:
elmagicochrisg wrote:Speaking of White Labels. Anyone have that Half-Life White Label demo?...
I didn't realise there was such a thing. Do you collect all white label games on DC or is it just a few select examples ?
I have a few of them. But the only ones that are worth something to me are MSR Opel Challenge, The Flintstones, and Shenmue I and II. And that Half-Life white label of course. Still need to find that last one though...

Click the picture for a link to the original post...

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post by elmagicochrisg »

Planet Ring and Crazy Taxi are missing in the picture. Couldn't find them right away. So yeah, you'll have to do with this for now...

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post by Neohound »

Nice one ;)

I used to have some of those cases, or at least very similar. They had Electronics Boutique written on them somewhere iirc. Can't think what I did with them.

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post by elmagicochrisg »

Neohound wrote:Nice one ;)

I used to have some of those cases, or at least very similar. They had Electronics Boutique written on them somewhere iirc. Can't think what I did with them.
Yup, some are from GAME, some from Electronics Boutique. It's written on the base of the racks. Now that you mention it. If you -or anyone else for that matter- finds some, please sell them to me. I still need around 10 of them. I think they are easier to find in the UK since that's where EB and GAME have / had shops if I'm not mistaken...

Or if you see a place where I can buy them, lemme know please...