Dead Or Alive 2 - SD Remaster

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

DreamcastFreak
dark night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: None so far

Re: Dead Or Alive 2 - SD Remaster

Post by DreamcastFreak »

Another interesting one would be hiw plausible would it be to put the models from 3 in this? As far as i remember the count isn't too far off, but the rigs are a bit more advanced

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

DreamcastFreak wrote:Another interesting one would be hiw plausible would it be to put the models from 3 in this? As far as i remember the count isn't too far off, but the rigs are a bit more advanced
It is now possible to swap models yet

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

Dirge Of Ram wrote:If number 5 game face textures can fit in within characters texture limitations here.

I was looking at India & Raidou textures too see if they can be put on somebody else. Wanted to throw that one at you Esppiral to see if that possible, as you would be better redrawing them up.
It is difficult since there is no similar cosutme in the game, and if you swap the textures doesn't look very good, you get a taste of how it would look ingame since they share the same face structure.

cbnj
fragger

Post by cbnj »

Looks fine for me :p
Great post you have here by the way.

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post by Ryo_Hazuki »

Is it possible to create slots for characters? If possible, could bring the kasumi Alpha 152.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post by fafadou »

It's not a bug , that are true rose petals !

Dirge Of Ram
Arabian Night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: No GGPO Fightcade For Me.

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

Honestly I would add that in with Kasumi second C1 slot with KAS00 as a bonus if you haven't done anything else.

Even if you could add in more slots would just screw up the select menu. Besides that India & Raidou likely to both crash on Tag Team Mode if they were ever to be done. Best way to establishing them through character costumes. There this other cut character Chen from DoA3 who was slotted in you can play him use the DoA3 Installer.

Happy to see any cut content brought to life. Very good better then nothing at all.

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

Dirge Of Ram wrote:Honestly I would add that in with Kasumi second C1 slot with KAS00 as a bonus if you haven't done anything else.

Even if you could add in more slots would just screw up the select menu. Besides that India & Raidou likely to both crash on Tag Team Mode if they were ever to be done. Best way to establishing them through character costumes. There this other cut character Chen from DoA3 who was slotted in you can play him use the DoA3 Installer.

Happy to see any cut content brought to life. Very good better then nothing at all.
I was actually working on that cosutme (KAS 00), not sure I'll leave it like this.

It is possible to add more character slots but the game will crash attemping to load.

Dirge Of Ram
Arabian Night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: No GGPO Fightcade For Me.

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

The Warmth that Red brings onto Kasumi, totally a keeper. Crashes that doesn't surprise me at all but adding three new slots to Watch & Vs did! Keep doing what you doing.

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

Experimenting

Left original, right new.

Various lighting tests.