Is it possible to purchase Dreamcast FL401 filter?

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

bshi02
dark night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy star online

Is it possible to purchase Dreamcast FL401 filter?

Post by bshi02 »

I replaced thermal pad with 1.5mm pad And I assembled all of dreamcast unit But I think this 1.5mm thermal pad is too thick to connect the every edge of mainboard to chassis ground..
and Since then dreamcast only shows black screen ... :shock:
I connected dreamcast to treamcast VGAbox(TV mode) but it also shows black screen.
I experimented most of CD-R and It seems that the number of laser movement repeating is exactly the same with normal conditions
So I think that GD-rom is still working correctly.

I did continuity test on FL401-FL405 filter which is connected to display signal.
https://www.dreamcast-talk.com/forum/vi ... 1&start=10
And I found that resistance between ground soldering joint(orange arrow in jpg attachment) and signal soldering joint(black arrow in jpg attachment) in FL401-FL405 filter is not opened But it is 75ohm.
I measured FL601-FL607 filter, which is closed to controller cable connector, its resistance is infinite(opened).
and I also measure FL406 and FL407, which is closed to CE403 capacitor, and It is also opened.
Is it normal to get 75 or 80 ohm when I measured resistance between ground soldering joint and signal soldering joint in FL401-FL405 ?
If it is abnormal then Where can I purchase these dreamcast filter(FL401-FL405)?
Any reply would be appreciated.
Attachments
dreamcast_filter.jpg