• Welcome to Dreamcast-Talk.com
Established, 2004. Dreamcast-Talk.com is a forum based community all about the Sega Dreamcast. We host Dreamcast game servers and work to revive old online games. Check back for the latest Dreamcast news and coverage for homebrew games.

Join our IRC channel, Planetweb Browsers: pwchat://irc.freenode.net:6667/#dc-talk Else: https://webchat.freenode.net/ on channel dc-talk, or irc://irc.freenode.net/#dc-talk if you have an IRC client.

• News

View the latest post Shenmue 2 Dreamcast Game Jam prototype (Apr 11, 2001)

We're delighted to be able to share an Dreamcast prototype of Shenmue 2 Game Jam (Apr 11, 2001)

It contains multiple discoveries about the Yu Suzuki's saga. So much so that you are able to play as him as the main character, instead of Ryo Hazuki!

This prototype is majestic, which is appropriate for such a majestic game.

None of this would have been possible without the participation of SkillJim from @Shenmue_Dojo, LemonHaze from @ShenmueC, Switch from @phantom_river, @Sappharad and Iniche.

You can make a bike appear:)

https://en.sega-dreamcast-info-games-pr ... pe-release

Views: 97  •  Comments: 2  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

View the latest post The Eye Of Typhoon (Retro Fighting Homebrew) for DC

Special thanks to Ian Micheal for his help and patience , the game is now available natively on the Dreamcast!

This NeoGeo port has been done using KallistiOS + emulators nullDC Dev and Demul and of course the precious help from Ian to locate various crashes on the real hardware!! :)

Project page and download : (teot[Beta-DC].zip)

https://ozzyouzo.itch.io/teot

Discord:

https://discord.io/teotbeta

Video & Gameplay :

Views: 321  •  Comments: 5  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

View the latest post Attachment(s) 2 analog control -sega Dreamcast (real mod)

2 analogs

this is the first real and functional modification created 2 years ago by the "Meu Dreamcast" community, in this mod a "Ps2" analog button was added
the intention of doing this was perhaps to arouse the interest of home creators in making prototypes 2 distribute!
the mod replaces the buttons, throwing the functions to the analog controller, without the need to program!
great for FPS games, we tested the controller, and it's been 1 year and a half since launch, if you're interested in the diagram, contact the creators!
It's something curious and fantastic at the same time!
Vídeo and FanPage:
https://fb.watch/cPUeCY5htI/

Thanks ‼️
Attachments
CYMERA_20220505_153950.jpg

Views: 446  •  Comments: 3  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

View the latest post Attachment(s) Tony hawks 2- Mod face(brazukas pro)

The most comical Dreamcast mod is now available :!:

Create by: FanPage"Meu Dreamcast'

The first version of the modification for tonyhawks2" of the Dreamcast is now available, the intention of this mod is just to have fun, in addition it is the first step for new modifications, we are very happy with the achievement, we thank you for the support, and we ask for patience, modifying games from console is something difficult (not impossible) better versions and more fun will come !

!! Version 2.0 is already being developed, do you want any characters? Any music? Message us, we'll put it in the next version, have fun *

*In this version there are 15 Brazilian songs, including "CBJR" [...]
Attachments
CYMERA_20220505_160031.jpg
CYMERA_20220505_160031.jpg

Views: 499  •  Comments: 5  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

View the latest post Attachment(s) World Cup 22-Sega Dreamcast

Hello, how are you? I am one of the programmers of the fan page "My Dreamcast" in Brazil
The world cup is DC's 1st updated football, made on top of a console game!
We entered the testing phase, we put real textures of the uniforms, menus style "pes" narration, and fanchants of each club.
our tool is not 100%, some shirt numbers will not be right, but they are few!
I hope you like it, it's a milestone for the console, From this mod, we will update to:
•Brazilian championship
•champions league
we will form a bigger editing team, because currently we are only 2 people, there are many files to edit, it was very exhausting, so if anyone is interested in being part of the team, they w [...]
Attachments
received_545319980660646.jpeg
CYMERA_20220505_155405.jpg

Views: 839  •  Comments: 7  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

View the latest post DevilutionX Diablo

Has anyone looked at ported Devilution to DC? I know there is a 3ds version and I heard an amiga version is being worked on

Views: 714  •  Comments: 2  •  Write comments

View the latest post Attachment(s) Resident Evil 2: Special Edition (RELEASE!)

***IMPORTANT UPDATE- 03/30/2022*** It's come to my attention that there was a game breaking bug on Claire's Disc, where the game crashes just before meeting the Alligator Boss. I've uploaded an updated CDI for Claire with the necessary bug fix. Discard the previous release of Claire's Special Edition Disc and replace it with the FIXED VERSION which you can now find here in the download links.

RESIDENT EVIL 2: SPECIAL EDITION
Game Mod by Green Ranger (released 03/2022)

It's finally upon us- Resident Evil 2: SPECIAL EDITION is here! If you enjoyed the original game, get ready for new surprises in this modded version for the Dreamcast!

WHAT IT IS: CDI version of 'Residen [...]
Attachments
Select.jpg
RE2SE logo.jpg
Claire 2.jpg
Ark.jpg
Ada.jpg

Views: 12079  •  Comments: 64  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

View the latest post WIP: Duke Nukem 3D DCWinCE port

I'm working on a port of Chocolate Duke Nukem 3D for the Dreamcast. At the moment, the port is in the alpha version status and working in 320x240 resolution, without sound. The port is made on DCWinCE, and it works on SDL, which I had to port in order for the game to work on Dreamcast WinCE.

Views: 5429  •  Comments: 38  •  Write comments