• Dirge Of Ram1 minute ago
    Wow
  • Holsten2 minutes ago
    Hope Bob Dobb's joins, most legendary quake 3 player of all time. Even joins the voice chat from the Hospital after having a stroke. Asolute LEGEND.
  • Dirge Of Ram6 minutes ago
    Flagnight On Tonight. Custom Map CDI Issue. Had 25 Years to play the Original Retail Outlet, time to move towards better future Online Plays.
  • Dirge Of Ram16 minutes ago
    Willy Wonka: Invention, my dear friends, is 93% Perspiration, 6% Electricity, 4% Evaporation and 2% Butterscotch Ripple.
  • Holsten17 minutes ago
    Would have loved to getmy hands on that engine.
  • Holsten18 minutes ago
    R.I.P Red explorer.
  • Dirge Of Ram21 minutes ago
    Like Bruce Lee "Be Water, My Friend."
  • Dirge Of Ram22 minutes ago
    Not too bothered about drinks. Like Ronaldo "Drink Water".
  • Holsten22 minutes ago
    Bud ice is not a beer though.
  • Dirge Of Ram23 minutes ago
    His name should be address across everywhere honestly not enough we at mid 2024 here. Still people treating the Dreamcast as "retro thing". Nah get with the times fools.
  • Holsten25 minutes ago
    He truly keeps the dc online community alive.
  • Dirge Of Ram25 minutes ago
    I'm sure he is.
  • Holsten26 minutes ago
    Mechanic also greatest PSO player ever.
  • Dirge Of Ram26 minutes ago
    Why don't more bigger channels help out?
  • Holsten26 minutes ago
    Never records people failing, to make a highlight video on youtube just showing him winning.
  • Dirge Of Ram27 minutes ago
    Online was the key to Dreamcast success. Just to early for people to adapt too yet. Lucky got to play PSO around the late years before the close off.
  • Holsten28 minutes ago
    Always doing his best to make sure people have fun.
  • Holsten29 minutes ago
    He is awesome greatest game host in dreamcast history.
  • Dirge Of RamFri Jun 14, 2024 1:28 pm
    I am aware. U can't tell me or anyone that haven't played any the Kyle Katarn games during the peak off 3D Shooters back then.
  • HolstenFri Jun 14, 2024 1:26 pm
    I am not hosting quake on every Friday. Mechanic, most awesome guy in the World is host of the Quake 3 Fragnight every friday 8pm EST. :o
  • Dirge Of RamFri Jun 14, 2024 1:21 pm
    So U Never played the Jedi Knight series? The same Jedi Knight that went toe to toe with Doom & Quake? The same Quake game you host up every Flagnight?! Listed down all the Star Wars games & shows we lost back in 2014 yep they were all well into development. You know Episode 3 of Disney+ Show got 100k hits bunch nobodies who never cared about "Star Wars".
  • amazimvaderFri Jun 14, 2024 12:00 pm
    He's talking Star Wars and mourning the loss of the Expanded Universe like The Force Unleashed and older books :p I guess because Disney took over in 2014
  • Ian MichealFri Jun 14, 2024 11:24 am
    I'm not to sure..
  • HolstenFri Jun 14, 2024 10:44 am
    Does anyone know what he is talking about? :lol:
  • Dirge Of RamFri Jun 14, 2024 7:27 am
    The Force Unleashed 3. Jedi Knight III. 1313. The Yuuzhan Vong game. The Real Battlefront III. Darth Maul game set within the Legacy Era. Han Solo game. Underworld. Jedi Outlaw. Scum & Villainy. Rebel Scum. Start up The Expanded Universe Rebirth starting with Jar Jar Binks, Darth Icky & Darth Insanius.
  • Dirge Of RamFri Jun 14, 2024 7:03 am
    I can't believe lived this past decade with no more Kyle Katarn games available.
  • Dirge Of RamFri Jun 14, 2024 6:51 am
    2014 was known as The Year Of The Funeral due to the death of The Expanded Universe. This past week we get Thumbnails off people holding their cups of coffees with wide open mouths telling us Episode 3 off some Streaming Disney Show killed "Star Wars". Where were these Voices back in 2014?! Oh wait they all celebrated when they heard the "good news" about the death off the Expanded Universe. That "Disney saving Star Wars with J.J Abrams at helm!". Never Were Star Wars Fans At All.
  • Dirge Of RamFri Jun 14, 2024 5:52 am
    I so want to playing Resident Evil: Survivor Redux by Aydan Watkins on my Dreamcast with this Hyped Up PSX Emulator.
  • Dirge Of RamFri Jun 14, 2024 5:47 am
    I want to be playing Final Fantasy VII Survivor Hack edition on this Hyped Up New PSX Emulator.
  • HolstenThu Jun 13, 2024 1:00 pm
    Mobile Suit Gundam Game Night in 2 hours 3pm EST.
  • DCinDCWed Jun 12, 2024 8:02 pm
    great, thank you very much
  • OatBobWed Jun 12, 2024 6:17 pm
    Need 5 posts/comments
  • DCinDCWed Jun 12, 2024 5:52 pm
    I can't access the download section of the site. Is this off limits for noobs?
    noob in the forum here
    Good afternoon everyone
  • Dirge Of RamWed Jun 12, 2024 11:16 am
    My Dead or Alive 2 Mod Series Returns With Chapter 47. Re-Energize The Vanilla Timeline With All New Costumes Again!
  • wilito_gg17Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:58 pm
    tutorial
  • Dirge Of RamMon Jun 10, 2024 7:44 am
    Finally New Development on the remake off Gun Survivor from Aydan Watkins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGMbcziXkVg
  • Dirge Of RamMon Jun 10, 2024 4:48 am
    I want the Adidas Jacket that The Hoff worn throughout Baywatch. Not too fussed about the Hawaii Shirts worn though.
  • Ryo_HazukiSun Jun 09, 2024 11:05 am
    Yes, in my region a good quality jacket like this costs around $300. I'm going to buy a unit and have the tiger details made in embroidery.

Recent Topics

Dreamcast

General Gaming

Off Topic Discussion