(Kickstarter) Shadow Gangs: 80's ninja arcade action revival

This section contains Dreamcast related news articles and topics.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Poll: Do you like the look of Dan the hero of Shadow Gangs

Yes, keep him as he is
66%
He look better in long Jeans (like Cody in final fight)
34%
Total votes: 29

spiceagent11
noob

Re: (Kickstarter) Shadow Gangs: 80's ninja arcade action revival

Post#281 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:37 am

Because as nice as the game looks, this post is just a shameless plug made to advance the OP. Be it physical or digital items, making a first post about selling something is bad practice.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#282 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:25 pm

spiceagent11 wrote:Because as nice as the game looks, this post is just a shameless plug made to advance the OP. Be it physical or digital items, making a first post about selling something is bad practice.

Had you done your homework, you’d know the OP has been edited a bunch of times over the years, because the game was still in development, and this is EXACTLY how you do it: edit your OP every time, so newcomers don’t have to scroll through some fucking 30 pages to find every update ever posted.

Also: it is bad manners for your first post here to be a shitpost about someone who we’ve all followed for a long time & who has gained out trust and respect with what he has done here…be glad I didn’t ban you for being an idiot.
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#283 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:15 am

spiceagent11 wrote:Because as nice as the game looks, this post is just a shameless plug made to advance the OP. Be it physical or digital items, making a first post about selling something is bad practice.

Pot, kettle?

shadowgangs
Doom

Post#284 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:25 pm

I will start preparing the Kickstarter now, setting up the kick page etc...Wish me luck 8-)

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#285 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:35 pm

Paprium kickstarter is not finish yet, but I don't know if the perfect moment exist...

So follow your feeling, I like your enthusiasm ! Be sure I'll be one of the first backer :)

shadowgangs
Doom

Post#286 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:48 pm

fafadou wrote:Paprium kickstarter is not finish yet, but I don't know if the perfect moment exist...

So follow your feeling, I like your enthusiasm ! Be sure I'll be one of the first backer :)

From my limited experience with Shadow Gangs, the launch time is not important at all...
If I get the Kick before the Paprium campaign finishes, it might get some Paprium backers, as they are still in the Kickstarter fever :shock:

Thank you very much for your support Fafadou, I know you followed this game since the beginnings, even on Facebook.
Will put your name high up in the Kickstarter backers credits. (Real name and (Fafadou), or just Fafadou as you want).

One thing I personally want from this Kick, is to have the game composer and guitarist to play all Shadow Gangs tracks on real instruments (guitar, drums etc... by his band).
I talked with him about this, and he's ready for that...The sound of a real guitar is something else.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#287 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:16 pm

shadowgangs wrote:I will start preparing the Kickstarter now, setting up the kick page etc...Wish me luck 8-)

Don’t forget to share the link, so we can spam it everywhere :lol: :lol:

And don’t worry about Paprium, Shadow Gangs is a completely different beast. An let’s not forget a lot of folks don’t trust Water Melon anymore and haven’t backed the game, we on the other hand will back you all the way :lol:
:mrgreen:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#288 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:41 pm

Ho ! How do you know it was me on facebook ^^
You can use my Real name, thank you very much.
But I won't be one of huger backer (just for the regular edition probably), I don't have not much money, so don't hesitate to put another people.
Else I support more fabulous guys (megavolt and Ian for example), hope I could do it later.
I expect Shadow gang for dreamcast since so long time ago.

shadowgangs
Doom

Post#289 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:45 pm

mazonemayu wrote:
shadowgangs wrote:I will start preparing the Kickstarter now, setting up the kick page etc...Wish me luck 8-)

Don’t forget to share the link, so we can spam it everywhere :lol: :lol:

And don’t worry about Paprium, Shadow Gangs is a completely different beast. An let’s not forget a lot of folks don’t trust Water Melon anymore and haven’t backed the game, we on the other hand will back you all the way :lol:
:mrgreen:

Thanks Mazonemayu;
In the case of Shadow Gangs, the game is done.
Just needs some more polish, adding rumble, cd audio start delay fix (which is not noticeable when using GDEMU), etc... Will wait for a successful Kick to do these, which are no time normally.

The main thing of this Kick is the physical stuff, (cd's, manual, cases, box collector editions, music cd, (including different version of some tracks, and never heard before ones, that were done but I dismissed), vinyl maybe, art book (will make a great one, have so much art, unused stuff, early art etc...), t-shirts, posters etc...
And the live audio album. 8-)

As well as the fixes to allow more continues, fixes from the Arcade version, people feedback over the years etc...
It will be a special edition.

Will release these fixes too one day on the PC, Xbox and Switch.

shadowgangs
Doom

Post#290 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:49 pm

fafadou wrote:Ho ! How do you know it was me on facebook ^^

Hehe, It's a guess, but I think it' you. Will send you a private message :D

It's not about money, support also is very important and has more meaning, so you'll be on the list top. 8-)