Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller HD PC Mod with Xbox music readded as well as some others

Talk about PC and Mac games, etc. here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller HD PC Mod with Xbox music readded as well as some others

Post#1 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:50 pm

Hey guys, this dude literally just released this on Youtube and I saw it since I am subbed. The PC port was released back in like 2003 and not a ton of people know about it since you can not buy it anymore since it was only physical disc and predates Steam so no digital versions exist. Anyways, he patched it for 1080p and modded back in the Xbox version music as it was not the same on PC, and added a few other music tracks. Anyways thought you guys would love to play it in HD.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qaBq6x ... JmJYd/view

I don't have a lot of free time anymore due to real life, but I saw this and I knew others here might like to have this hard to find PC port of the game, but made better and turned into a legit HD version since the original used to be locked to 4:3 aspect ratio. Also be sure to comment on his video and say thanks! Dude deserves it and maybe give him a thumbs up and sub to his channel if you like to follow Shenmue/Sega fans.

dubcity
Super Sonic

Re: Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller HD PC Mod with Xbox music readded as well as some others

Post#2 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:09 pm

good looking out

Johnny Bravo
noob

Re: Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller HD PC Mod with Xbox music readded as well as some others

Post#3 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:52 am

Maaannnn...... I loved playing this game.... Driving taxi all around the city....
Learn about the WordPress from How-toWP.

killer-elite
blackout!

Post#4 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:23 pm

Nice find, I have the Xbox version but broke my Xbox HDD trying to mod a bigger hard drive into it...Thanks Again !

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:35 am

No problem! I hope folks are glad to have this wonderful version of the game! I will be playing it tonight. So thanks for bringing it back into my life by bumping this topic!

killer-elite
blackout!

Post#6 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:39 pm

Quick question what are the controls for the keyboard...I can steer with the directional pad and jump with the space bar, those are the only buttons I know ?? Also can I use a Xbox 360 or Original Xbox controller for this ?? Thanks

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:41 pm

You can, but the analog triggers do not register, so the guy who modded this release set the gas and brake to LB and RB.

toriearteaga
noob

Post#8 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:33 am

OMG this look so awesome! I want

icecycling
noob

Post#9 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:10 am

I had so much fun while I was playing this game. Working as a cab driver all throughout the city.

basket random

servebooks
noob

Post#10 » Wed May 17, 2023 11:02 am

That's a great find. I played this game a few years ago and it would be nice to be able to play it again in HD.

coreball