Battlefield

Talk about PC and Mac games, etc. here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

mikegold
noob

Battlefield

Post#1 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:13 am

Hi
Anyone play it, i played it in like 2002 when it first came out for like 3 years and just no reinstalled it. Suprizingly lots of people still play it.

If anyone is still playing this game. post here maybe we can play together. Fire Kirin 777 APK
Thank you
descargar minecraft apk para android
Last edited by mikegold on Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Battlefield

Post#2 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:10 am

BF1942 motherfucker diehard here! Since the demo

The greatest cartoon brutality should've seen The Torture Box megaslot I mean never dwindled under 100 players! Seen 120 get down way back but the Gamespy+xfire fallout couldn't keep it going

MoonGamers lovely great bunch! Sweet SSMing too

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#3 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:05 pm

Check out the total conversion mod I have been making for the past almost 4 years since 3 months before Battlefield V was even announced. Still not released it yet, but we are getting closer to finishing Battlefield 1944 which is built on the BF2 engine and pushed the graphics further than any other mod.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/battlefield-1944

albert90
shadow

Post#4 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:51 pm

Off Topic
Anthony817 wrote:Check out the total conversion mod I have been making for the past almost 4 years since 3 months before Battlefield V was even announced. Still not released it yet, but we are getting closer to finishing Battlefield 1944 which is built on the BF2 engine and pushed the graphics further than any other mod.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/battlefield-1944

That's really awesome, especially after seeing the sorry state of the latest game, 2042. I heard even the cheaters and hackers are jumping ship from that game, that's how broken it is. A true shame.

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:27 am

You can download it here. We rebranded as Battleground 44 though to 1, avoid any legal issues and 2, make it fully standalone so we could add built in ReShade with Ray Tracing and offline rank addon. So even if you don;t own Battlefield 2 you can fully play it. We released on December the 5th.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/battleground44

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#6 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:01 pm

These lolads ala RealGrynomics n mikegold

True one-post wonders. BF1942!!!!!

albert90
shadow

Post#7 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:15 am

Anthony817 wrote:So even if you don;t own Battlefield 2 you can fully play it. We released on December the 5th.

That's a real nice move, well done. Good luck for the future!

Return to “PC/Mac”