PSOBB

Talk about PC and Mac games, etc. here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

TripMercy
Anarki

PSOBB

Post#1 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:31 pm

I'm thinking about switching to PSOBB but don't want to play on Sthack. I know there is another server called Ultima, but I'm not sure it it's any good. Does anyone here play on that server who could tell me a little about it?
Im vengeance, Im the night, Im Batman

Dr. Pariolo
Pretty Fly for a White Guy

Re: PSOBB

Post#2 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:42 am

Fact is, every server except Schthack is pretty much dead.. Theres countless private servers, and theres only players for a decent population for one server. Most people give a try to a random other server which claims to have better connection and blahblahblah, but as soon as they pop in and they see nobody to play with, they go back to Schtserv..

K_I_R_E_E_K

Post#3 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Ultima does have a nice community, no where near the population of schthack, but still enough to play, to do trades,......

I'm not sure why you don't want to play at schthack, but my sugestion would be to give it a go at both, try them for a week so you can have an idea of each server.

Pac-Man
lithium

Post#4 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Playing on Ultima now... There is enough people to play, to fill a lobby and no trollers. Good server. You can find me there sometimes. Pac-Man (RAmar)!

Who from DC-Talk plays there? :ugeek:

K_I_R_E_E_K

Post#5 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:21 am

I don't play and i haven't been there for a LONG time, but i may come to the lobby and chat.

I usually use the servers (ultima and eden) to take sceenshots with the help of a few trainers, i am alowed to use them to a certain extent.

Pac-Man
lithium

Post#6 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:03 am

Well... Maybe we'll find each other on Ultima.

Poderíamos matar aquele verme cretino! E formar uma equipe(a) ou uma guilda/agremiação do DC-Talk... :mrgreen:

T: to kill that f.ckin' worm! E maybe to assemble a team or a DC-Talk guild... :mrgreen:
Ps: There are so much people talking spanish on that server. We need some people talking portuguese.

K_I_R_E_E_K

Post#7 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Just say at what times you're usually on, maybe i'll drop by.

Pac-Man
lithium

Post#8 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:13 am

Yesterday I was there a few minutes. There was no normal party. I'm a lvl 31 RAmar.

Bought a Wii this week, so I left a bit the PC and DC.

More often: Mondays, tuesdays and Wednesdays 19-22 hours. Saturdays: 13-17 hours. All times GMT -3.

Return to “PC/Mac”