Age of Empires

Talk about PC and Mac games, etc. here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Hobofreak
Sasquatch

Age of Empires

Post#1 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:16 pm

Does anybody here play Age of Empires I or II.

PSO Character
Name: Taz
Level: 26
Type: HUcast
ID: BLUEFULL
Version: 2

rogerwillson
noob

Re: Age of Empires

Post#2 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:23 am

Yes, I am the first person to reply.
I played this game and all version I and II.
It is very interesting and mystery game. It takes lot of days and maximum hours to complete.
Mind Games

gkjand
shadow

Post#3 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 am

Yup, I played AOE I. When I played for the first time I didn't liked the game, as I wasn't able to understand where to go and what is the ultimate aim.
Then one of friend told me about it, and then I started playing day and night till I completed it.. And now I don't play it :)

lazyhoboguy
fire

Post#4 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:01 am

I used to play Age of the Empires 2 a lot as a kid, but once we got windows XP my old computer refused to play that game anymore. I haven't tried it on my new computer with XP, but I remember that trying a lot of windows 95/98 games on our old XP computer actually messed up the computer. So I am a bit afraid to try it again lol.
my youtube channel
my game collection
ps2onlinegaming.com [plan ps2 online and lan tunneling matches (xlink kai)]

Hobofreak
Sasquatch

Post#5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:07 pm

lazyhoboguy wrote:I used to play Age of the Empires 2 a lot as a kid, but once we got windows XP my old computer refused to play that game anymore. I haven't tried it on my new computer with XP, but I remember that trying a lot of windows 95/98 games on our old XP computer actually messed up the computer. So I am a bit afraid to try it again lol.

I have it on my XP computer and had no ill effects.

PSO Character
Name: Taz
Level: 26
Type: HUcast
ID: BLUEFULL
Version: 2

Raen
Toy Commander

Post#6 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Played AoE II back in the day but always felt the game boring and always preferred other RTS games.

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Post#7 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:37 pm

I bought the Steam version since my original discs do not work on Windows 7. When we play it here, we usually turn cheats on, turtle up defenses and then throw everything we can at each other after about an hour of setup.