DT Newb, DC Vet.

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

DreamcoastBC
shadow

DT Newb, DC Vet.

Post#1 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:52 pm

Hey, just wanted to introduce myself before I go around asking stupid questions. I'm just your average old school gamer from Vancouver, Canada. I haven't done much gaming over the past few years, mainly because I started having seizures and was worried about games triggering one, but I just couldn't stay away any longer. Quarantine got me itchin' for entertainment, so I dusted off my Dreamcast and here I am.

I've had my Dreamcast since shortly after launch, but it has slowly become a Frankensteins' monster, after I had to do some organ transplants on it. The shell, controller and GD Rom are original VA0. The Motherboard, fan and PSU are VA1 and the controller board has a 5 on it for some reason. Still works great though... after cleaning the PSU contacts, of course.

Just recently, I found out about the GDemu and got one (clone)... which brought me here to ask the aforementioned stupid questions.

Anyways, I'll shut up now, see everyone around the forums and stuff.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: DT Newb, DC Vet.

Post#2 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:10 pm

Welcome you have come to the right place :)

lozz
core

Post#3 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:16 pm

Welcome to the forum! Will try to help answering any dumb questions. I had a lot of those when I returned to the community last year.

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#4 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:51 pm

welcome to dct!

Return to “Off Topic”