Just a reminder about the Russian dogs

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

mrneo240
Rank 9

Just a reminder about the Russian dogs

Post#1 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:42 am

a8f97dksrrj81.jpeg

kremiso
Rank 9

Re: Just a reminder about the Russian dogs

Post#2 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:03 am

crap, we need a war after three pandemic years?

in general, not a great period, real life talking :(

here in Italy also the daily living is becoming quite tough
(electricity and gas bills +400% for example)

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#3 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:26 am

Yeah, it's a similar situation. If Putin is "given" Ukraine, which I highly doubt will happen, history will repeat itself. That said, we are in a different era. Cameras are everywhere. Putin's own advisors don't seem to like the invasion. And let's not forget the vast majority of Russians don't want this and are not to blame. Like always, it's going to be the everyday citizen, in any country, that will suffer the most.

It is amazing how one person is destroying so many lives.

mrneo240
Rank 9

Post#4 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:57 am

Caspian
core

Post#5 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:13 pm

While I (very) strongly sympathize with the ukrainian case and its people, I don't think that political subjects are appropriate for discussion in this website.

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#6 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:14 pm

Let's not demonize an entire nation for the mistakes of it's leaders and government. A distinction needs to be made about the common folk which it seems most Russians interviewed in a video I seen on YouTube do NOT want this war and consider Ukrainians their brothers and sisters as they share a similar culture, share the language and generally have no hostilities towards each other. Now, then you have the separatists who were supported by Putin since 2014, he just recognized those 2 regions as independent, and used as an excuse to invade. Brilliant really. However it is fucked up civilians are being attacked here. But UN and NATO and the US allowed this to happen. Too bad we have the weakest president in office in history.
Last edited by Anthony817 on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Retro-45
letterbomb

Post#7 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:15 pm

It seems the whole world has gone crazy in such a short time. Well look on the bright side we got the Forum and DC online as a small oasis away form the craziness of life . And I'm thankful for this community.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#8 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:24 pm

As we said in France "no religion, no politic", here Russian, Ukrainian and all peoples around the world are part of our Dreamcast family.
Let's not confuse the people with these leaders. All leaders of every country.

You know how much I love you dear mrneo240, but please those kind of posts have no reasons and no purposes to be here.

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#9 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:42 pm

Per the forum rules, please no political discussion on this forum. There are about a million places on the internet you can talk about politics. This is a politics-free oasis. :lol:
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Return to “Off Topic”