smokeing

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderator: mazonemayu

.3vil sw0rd.
noob
Posts: 4

smokeing

Post#1 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:20 pm

does any one here smoke?? id like 2 know im thinking of starting.

User avatar
Jaseman
Prince of Persia
Posts: 352
Contact:

Re: smokeing

Post#2 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:47 pm

My mom was a smoker a few years ago. Now she is addicted to nicotine. Apparently it is not fun for her and she says "It's as close to slavery as it gets."

Therefore, I recommend against smoking. Why would you want to anyway? For the 'cool' factor?

User avatar
TheCoolinator
Vagabond
Posts: 735
Contact:

Re: smoking

Post#3 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:11 am

I'm down to one pack a week. I usually just smoke now when I drink. I want to kick the habit completely but its tough when you have friends that still smoke.

The way I went down to a pack a week is by smoking non-additive cigarettes. They really help. Now I just need to get over that final obstacle and be done with it forever.
"Gaps do not get filled by ignoring them"

"Well, see these men follow no man but me......and I follow no man at all."


http://the-coolinator-lounge.blogspot.com/

Dihnekis
Quad Damage
Posts: 200

Re: smokeing

Post#4 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:51 am

i smoke tons of weed, but i stay away from tobacco. addictive, makes you smell nasty, and eventually kills ya. weed does none of the above.

User avatar
Dr. Pariolo
Pretty Fly for a White Guy
Posts: 786
Contact:

Re: smokeing

Post#5 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:00 pm

Uuh.. Smoking weed also kills you.. Its the smoking that kills.. No matter what you actually smoke. Every part of your body that has contact with the smoke, i repeat even weed, from the lips to the lungs has a high possibility to get cancer. And cancer does kill you.

User avatar
TheCoolinator
Vagabond
Posts: 735
Contact:

Re: smokeing

Post#6 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:28 pm

Smoking weed is actually worse because its all non-filtered and on top of that most weed smokers don't even now what they are smoking or where it was grown or HOW it was grown. They could be smoking dried out cow shit for all they know. :lol:
"Gaps do not get filled by ignoring them"

"Well, see these men follow no man but me......and I follow no man at all."


http://the-coolinator-lounge.blogspot.com/

User avatar
Gary_b
Quantic Dream
Posts: 1814
Contact:

Re: smokeing

Post#7 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:35 pm

TheCoolinator wrote:Smoking weed is actually worse because its all non-filtered and on top of that most weed smokers don't even now what they are smoking or where it was grown or HOW it was grown. They could be smoking dried out cow shit for all they know. :lol:
this makes me laugh. everything you said about weed can be applied to cigarettes too. i recently quit smoking after about 19 years. tobacco companies add a lot of bullshit to cigarettes and on top of all of the additives you have the paper that is wrapped around the cigs. the paper is often worse than the tobacco. many pot heads smoke from bongs and vaporizers and some even eat it, but we are talking about smoking here. factor all of that in plus the fact that many tobacco smokers smoke 20 to 60 tobacco cigarettes a day and pot heads only smoke about 1 to idk 20 and you will start to see why pot is safer imo. i cant suggest that anyone smoke either one though.

User avatar
TheCoolinator
Vagabond
Posts: 735
Contact:

Re: smokeing

Post#8 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:04 pm

Gary_b wrote:this makes me laugh. everything you said about weed can be applied to cigarettes too. i recently quit smoking after about 19 years. tobacco companies add a lot of bullshit to cigarettes and on top of all of the additives you have the paper that is wrapped around the cigs. the paper is often worse than the tobacco. many pot heads smoke from bongs and vaporizers and some even eat it, but we are talking about smoking here. factor all of that in plus the fact that many tobacco smokers smoke 20 to 60 tobacco cigarettes a day and pot heads only smoke about 1 to idk 20 and you will start to see why pot is safer imo. i cant suggest that anyone smoke either one though.


I don't believe that. Cigarettes are regulated under the ATF. That means if you buy an additive free pack of cigarettes its additive free. If you buy a Organic pack of cigarettes they better bet their ass that stuff is organic or they are going to be sued up and down.

Pot on the other hand makes you stupid, lazy, and the pot you smoke isn't regulated meaning it could be grown in anything, tainted with anything, and laced with anything.

I know quite a few people that smoked week laced with angel dust.... it wasn't fun for them.

You may as well buy a pack of additive free Winston's and drink a beer or two then get buy a bag of weed from some criminal.

OH! and on top of that if you get caught with weed....guess what??? YOU GO TO JAIL! You have a pack of organic / non-additive cigarettes you can smoke them all you want.
"Gaps do not get filled by ignoring them"

"Well, see these men follow no man but me......and I follow no man at all."


http://the-coolinator-lounge.blogspot.com/

User avatar
TheCoolinator
Vagabond
Posts: 735
Contact:

Re: smokeing

Post#9 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:13 pm

^ at least tobacco smokers have cash. Most pot smokers are poor and violent.

When I was young people used to fight for pot like animals and when they would have some they would turn into dumb animals. It was digusting. Not to say either one is better but at least Cigarettes are regulated and legal.
"Gaps do not get filled by ignoring them"

"Well, see these men follow no man but me......and I follow no man at all."


http://the-coolinator-lounge.blogspot.com/

User avatar
Dr. Pariolo
Pretty Fly for a White Guy
Posts: 786
Contact:

Re: smokeing

Post#10 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:23 pm

TheCoolinator wrote:^ at least tobacco smokers have cash. Most pot smokers are poor and violent.

When I was young people used to fight for pot like animals and when they would have some they would turn into dumb animals. It was digusting. Not to say either one is better but at least Cigarettes are regulated and legal.

Thats a cliche. I was myself both a nicotine and weed smoker and i was no poor either violent. Its true theres that cliche going around where people fight for drugs. But ive also seen tobacco smokers poor and violent.. Theres every kind for each smoker type. But the point is: whatever you smoke, tobacco, weed or even crack, its definitely bad for health.

Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users