anyone here watch anime.

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Dreamcast_Ninja
dark night

anyone here watch anime.

Post#1 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:05 pm

I'm just curious if anyone here is into anime as for me I've always been into anime since watching Robotech (macross) when I was a child
and continued since 6th grade and so on.
But now I'm starting to lose interest in anime I only watch the old school stuff like Akira, Ninja
Scroll, Cowboy bebop, and some new stuff like
Haruhi Suzumiya. I can't get into the newer stuff
Like Attack on titan. So I wonder if anyone can recommend me some anime I should be watching and if you like anime what kind of shows you watch that is all. Thank you

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Re: anyone here watch anime.

Post#2 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:57 am

I've been watching anime since the 70's and I also prefer the old style over the new one (which doesn't mean all new anime is shit), so yeah, maybe I've got something in that old head of mine that you'll like.
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Aleron Ives
Outrun

Post#3 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:05 pm

There are so many different genres it's hard to believe you can't find something that you like.
"Fear the HUnewearl."

scaryred24
Sunday Shootout

Post#4 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:11 am

I used to watch quite a few. Sadly I still live with my parents so my father likes to pull me leg a lot just try to be offensive, and my mother tried to pass a house rule to have all forms of anime banned in the house and it somewhat worked. When I mean somewhat, I mean my younger brother will keep on watching it with no care in the world, and he even thinks hes an Asian male born inside of a Caucasian, which just annoy the hell out of me when he says "my culture" when actually his culture is no different than mine.

However, just to give you an idea of what I watched in the past, don't hesitate to recommend anything to me before I go out on my own into a new home.

Digimon (I stopped after Tamers because it got ridiculous when it became more like Power Rangers)
Transformers (2/3 of the Unicron Saga because Cybertron was so out of whacked and poorly planned out)
Code Lyoko (I know that isn't a real one, but I considered it one)
Shuffle (Stopped 8 episodes in because I found out that it was based off of a Dating Sim visual novel on the PC and PS2 which means my first hentai I ever watched)
Sega Hard Girls (stopped 7 episodes in because of the lack of resources to get around CrunchyRoll paid subscription service at the time and was right before my mother put the ban hammer on the culture all together)
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $2623 ($699 with sales)
  • Games owned: 250
  • Games played: 146 (58%)
  • Hours on record: 1,948.2h

http://www.speedtest.net/result/7087109286Image

Dreamcast_Ninja
dark night

Post#5 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:39 am

I'm not watching any of my anime I have for the time being but I plan on getting ghost in the Shell stand alone complex complete collection soon.
I also plan on getting Nadia and bubble gum crisis 2040.

Return to “Off Topic”