So, I have a Youtube channel now. (UPDATED)

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderator: mazonemayu

hudsthinking1999
Feet of Fury

So, I have a Youtube channel now. (UPDATED)

Post#1 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:03 pm

I don't have an upload schedule built yet, but I will be uploading frequently. I only have two videos released at the moment, but there will be much more to come.

View the channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvK1OJC57tizX3DuHfO8CNQ
Last edited by hudsthinking1999 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sonic was never good, and if you disagree, you can call the cops."

-Some plebs at IGN

DanielleNichols
noob

Re: So, I have a Youtube channel now.

Post#2 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:41 am

Wow! Cool! Congrats!

SomeGuyWithASega
lithium

Re: So, I have a Youtube channel now.

Post#3 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:09 am

Aaaaaaaand it's gone. Time to make a YouTube rant here.

Anyone else think YouTube is going way overboard with the censorship? First, they allow companies like Viacom to take down videos with 2 seconds of material owned by them, then they start demonetizing videos for having non ad-friendly content, THEN they start the YouTube Heroes program, which turned YT into the Third Reich, AND THEN they get the ADL to censor and remove videos, which turned it into YouDon'tSayAnythingBadAndDon'tExpressYourOwnThoughtsAndOpinonsTube.

And just because I uploaded a few 9/11 memes on YouTube, that weren't even that bad, by the way, the ADL looks at them and thinks, "Hey! This person thinks the fact that 3, 000 people died in those attacks is funny! Let's shut down his channel, even though there is much more to it and he was already trying to stop the memes and focus on better content in the first place."

YouTube is no longer the place for creative freedom. The channels that are bold and take risks are the ones that fall under due to YouTube's strict Guidelines. You can't talk about much on YouTube without your channel being put in a state of risk; it's like they're advising you to take the safe route and make a generic, run-of-the-mill gaming channel instead of something truly worthwhile.

I have an idea for a saving grace for YouTube though; YouTube Kids. It's a separate service associated with YouTube that focuses on family-friendly and educational content. That way, all of the kids stuff on YT can go there so the real YouTubers don't have to worry as much about their videos being taken down for being inappropriate for younger viewers, since they will be on YT Kids. How 'bout it, Google?

Anyways, with all of the drama and censorship happening on YouTube, I'm trying to avoid it now as much as I can. I still upload videos on another site called Vidme, which is another, more human and reasonable video sharing service. While it's not as popular as YouTube, it's a hell of a lot better; it feels more personal, not nearly as much trolls or flame wars, just a peaceful meadow compared to the enormous, dark forest known as Google.

https://vid.me/SGWaS

I apologize if I come off as too mean-spirited, but I'm just so fed up with YouTube right now.