Favorite Nintendo Games

Talk about any Nintendo Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Radkin
PSOaholic

Re: Favorite Nintendo Games

Post#31 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Dobbs... you would be the next Stephen T. Colbert!

"USA, USA, USA, USA!"
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Favrenation
Outrun

Post#32 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Obama is the first non-American born president

He was born in Hawaii.

I believe Favrenation took the last position.

Hey why am I last? :lol: :lol:
PS2 Online Gaming

RiilihShimo
stalker

Post#33 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Tetris
Super Mario bros 1&3
Dr. Mario
Yoshi's cookie
Yoshi's Island
Barbie
Vegas Dream
Zelda 2
Anticipation
Super Mario World
Super Mario Sunshine
Tetris worlds
The Flintstones
Marble Madness
Mario Kart Wii
Hello Kitty Roller Rescue
Remember 9/9/99 forever. Keep dreaming.
08/16/11[<3]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-brin ... 6857503202

oopsmyseamandied
MegaDeath

Post#34 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Nintendo games are always top of the heap, whether or not people realize it at the time.

I think the suggestion of the RE remake is one of those tangents Nintendo never really explored enough. When you pair that one up with Metal Gear, you start to see a whole concept that never really happened, which is especially unfortunate when you have people like Capcom, Silicon Knights, and even Hideo Kojima himself firmly onboard.

MrSega

Post#35 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:44 am

RiilihShimo wrote:Tetris
Super Mario bros 1&3
Dr. Mario
Yoshi's cookie
Yoshi's Island
Barbie
Vegas Dream
Zelda 2
Anticipation
Super Mario World
Super Mario Sunshine
Tetris worlds
The Flintstones
Marble Madness
Mario Kart Wii
Hello Kitty Roller Rescue

I'd much prefer the old Nintendo, thier most recent consoles the GameCube and Wii are poor excuses for consoles and I have hopes that project GALAXY will be well powered and will be able to compete against Xbox HDp and the rumored Sega Neptunia.

Here's my top 15 list:

15. Super Mario Kart. SNES. December 1991(Japan). June 1992(US).

14. Mario is Missing. SNES. September 1993.

13. Bomberman 64. Nintendo 64. April 1998.

12. Yoshi's Story/Yoshi no Montogari. December 12,1997(Japan). February 1998. (US).

11. Super Smash Bros. Melee. Gamecube. November 9,2001.

10. Mario Kart 64. N64. February 1996(Japan) September 30,1996.(US).

9. Gradius III. SNES. August 8,1991.

8. Double Dragon. NES. December 1987.

7. TMNT IV. SNES. October 27,1992.

6. Super Mario Bros.Famicom/ NES. September 20,1985(Japan). October 10,1985(US). September 1986(Europe).

5. StarFox. SNES/Super F. November 1992.(Japan.) June 1993.(US).

4. TMNT III. NES. January 1992.

3. Metal Gear. NES. October 1988.(Japan) May 16,1989.
(US).

2. Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers. NES. September 21,1989.

#1. Super Mario Bros. 3. Famicom/NES. November 11,1988.(Japan). November 16,1989(US) February 13,1990 (Worldwide).

oopsmyseamandied
MegaDeath

Post#36 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:11 am

wat

Gamecube is dope, MrSega. Nintendo was offering true component output when Sony and Microsoft were goofily pushing 300usd bullshit DVD players. Progressive scan was a concept long abandoned by Nintendo by the time the others were even toying with it. But yeah, you couldn't watch movies on it. Ever heard of a 20usd DVD player? Those actually last a long time, lol. Don't forget the fucking insane next-level remakes of already outstanding games, fully involved with OG staff. Dude, and what about Eternal Darkness and Luigi's Mansion? Break it down hour-by-hour of enjoyment. Xbox and PS2 had some good games but they were mostly port whores with horrid failure rates.

No hate man, it's obvious you love Nintendo. Maybe you just hate "wave 6"? haha

MrSega

Post#37 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:29 pm

oopsmyseamandied wrote:wat

Gamecube is dope, MrSega. Nintendo was offering true component output when Sony and Microsoft were goofily pushing 300usd bullshit DVD players. Progressive scan was a concept long abandoned by Nintendo by the time the others were even toying with it. But yeah, you couldn't watch movies on it. Ever heard of a 20usd DVD player? Those actually last a long time, lol. Don't forget the fucking insane next-level remakes of already outstanding games, fully involved with OG staff. Dude, and what about Eternal Darkness and Luigi's Mansion? Break it down hour-by-hour of enjoyment. Xbox and PS2 had some good games but they were mostly port whores with horrid failure rates.

No hate man, it's obvious you love Nintendo. Maybe you just hate "wave 6"? haha

I have nothing against Nintendo. Its just thier current machines, like I said, I have high hopes for thier next machine. Gamecube was a lesson in mediocrity. Most of it titles were so so at best, in the early 2000s it was difficult for use life long SEGA fans to adapt to thier entry into mutliplatforming(which makes me glad thier finally getting out of it next year) Nintendo showed little effort in trying to appeal to Dreamcasters. Snubbing online gaming was probably the most insulting thing they could ever do to us. As for Wii, I hate weak powered consoles. To me, Wii is a half assed effort. A next gen console is suppossed to have next gen hardware, not last gen. When you sell an underpowered console, you give developers little to work with and limit what they can do with the machine.

Motion sensor was just a gimmick, it got old just like experts said it would.

GC and Wii will never stand up to Nintendo's older classic systems, NES,Super NES, and Nintendo 64. People in the 32/64 bit days complained that N64 and SATURN were too hard to program and used it as an excuse to prop up Playstation a limited powered console, when the fact was that N64 and SATURN were better consoles.

oopsmyseamandied
MegaDeath

Post#38 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Couldn't agree more about Wii! I don't even have one, I've only played on other people's, and I'm already tired of it.

Balasubbie
rebel

Post#39 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 pm

MrSega wrote:
GC and Wii will never stand up to Nintendo's older classic systems, NES,Super NES, and Nintendo 64. People in the 32/64 bit days complained that N64 and SATURN were too hard to program and used it as an excuse to prop up Playstation a limited powered console, when the fact was that N64 and SATURN were better consoles.

The Wii, I can kind of understand the aversion to, but the Gamecube? What was "so-so"/"a lesson in mediocrity" about it?
The best thing to happen to the internet since misleading marketing:

http://theotherrandomnamewastaken.blogspot.com/

pressure
Anarki

Post#40 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:29 am

Secret of mana
Crono trigger
Zelda link to the past
Super Castlevania IV
Terranigma
Super Street fighter 2