Kinect for Xbox 360 in November!

Talk about Xbox Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Kinect for Xbox 360 in November!

Post#1 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:53 am

Kinect - Where YOU are the controller!

For those who do not know about it, this is the new buzz phrase involving the Microsoft's answer to the Nintendo Wii. To quote the official Xbox home page, "Kinect brings games and entertainment to life in extraordinary new ways – no controller required. Easy to use and instantly fun, Kinect (formerly known as “Project Natal”) gets everyone off the couch. Want to join a friend in the fun? Simply jump in. And the best part is Kinect works with every Xbox 360". Kinect is to come out in November of 2010.

They already have official promo videos out, so look for yourself (if you wish).
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Hobofreak
Sasquatch

Re: Kinect for Xbox 360 in November!

Post#2 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:16 am

I saw that it looks cool.

PSO Character
Name: Taz
Level: 26
Type: HUcast
ID: BLUEFULL
Version: 2

Dr. Pariolo
Pretty Fly for a White Guy

Post#3 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:39 am

Bob Dobbs wrote:They already have official promo videos out, so look for yourself (if you wish).

You might go blind watching them and youre gonna wish you never heard of such device.. Careful..

Hobofreak
Sasquatch

Post#4 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Dr. Pariolo wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:They already have official promo videos out, so look for yourself (if you wish).

You might go blind watching them and youre gonna wish you never heard of such device.. Careful..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PSO Character
Name: Taz
Level: 26
Type: HUcast
ID: BLUEFULL
Version: 2

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:03 am

I can see this is an old thread but thought I'd see if anyone has got the Kinect and I didn't want to start a new thread as this one was already here

I've got the Kinect, loving it so far although it is only really dusted off when friends come round. Its good fun though and I enjoy playing Kinectimals, Adventures and Sports. I'm bidding on Sonic Free Riders on the cheap. Everyone bashed it but I actually really liked it and got it to work pretty well, not sure what all the trouble with it was, its certainly better than the Joy Ride, that game was utter shit IMO, mind you its probably my fault as I just couldn't do the steering thing properly, maybe I'm just dense lol

Anyone else looking forward to some of the stuff coming? they reckon it will be integrated into everything soon and Crytek are building a game specifically for it called Ryse... and then theres the next Fable game, Child Of Eden, Star Wars Kinect and a whole host of other stuff, check it out on the wiki list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kinect_games

Personally I can't wait
Guild Card: Odin #13044
Ultrapro; Oldskooling since 1990. Long Live DREAMCAST!!
Check out my Twitch channel!https://www.twitch.tv/ultrapro_dc