Bad software thread

Talk about Xbox Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Barrys_Bapz
killer

Re: Bad software thread

Post#11 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:28 pm

My contribution to the general topic yo;

it's obvious that software drives hardware and no matter how powerful or wonderful the hardware if the software/content isn't good enough I'm not going to buy it. before I had a Dreamcast the PS2 had a huge library of games but to find quality was very hard and put me off video games in general. Getting a Dreamcast at £50 the promotional package of Sega cancelling the system if I was older I would have paid the full amount but the console was ahead of its time blah blah blah (WE KNOW FUCK)

Shenmue man just screams quality the time and work Yu Suzuki's team put into it, the optimism on the limits of the console were gone this system was shining brighter than the Xbox ahhh it hurts to think buddy!

But it's hard to find that level of optimism in video games today.

So what I'm trying to say is the actual software is more reliant on hardware nowadays is that generally a good thing? I'm asking you. My opinion is negative :(
THIS IS HOW IT ALWAYS ENDS

oopsmyseamandied
MegaDeath

Post#12 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Barrys_Bapz wrote:(WE KNOW FUCK)

loooool get this man a drink, whatever he likes, it's on me.

Yeah the bullshit factor is huge. That Microsoft would even make an upgrade to something as shallow as a "dashboard" is very telling.

The ultimate irony here is.........Panzer...........JSRF

Barrys_Bapz
killer

Post#13 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:55 am

Get some of this shit :D

I contradict myself all the time, I have all the PlayStation's and Microsoft consoles but I have optimism in the development, but the amount of crap they get shoved down my throat every time I turn on the console sickening advertising is what it's all about! FUCK the police' yo yo.

Hopefully you'll be able to emulate the games on you're PC, I don't really know how far the emulator has portrayed the original Xbox but it's worth a shot.

Best of luck

oopsmyseamandied
MegaDeath

Post#14 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:43 pm

I've been thinking about trying some emulators but idk. The unfortunate thing about these consoles is that they are often the only real way to maximize the experience.

Barrys_Bapz
killer

Post#15 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Bleem? LOL

oopsmyseamandied
MegaDeath

Post#16 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 pm

haha

Next time I play MGS it will be on Dreamcast!