Talk about PlayStation Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

chopsueyside
noob

PS3 gets DC treatment

Post#1 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:40 am

has anyone here read this?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.ph ... ostcount=1

it was a leak of some notes that someone at sega took during a meeting with sony. there's a part in there where they talk about sony getting some dc games

DC Digital Titles
If we provide a list of DC titles SCEA will let us know which ones they’re interested in having exclusively.
If we give them a long period of exclusivity they’ll give us more marketing support.

there's also a possibility that sega is going to try to get previous PS2 yakuza games and subbed import games on psn. apparently this is true, because my friend who's on the sega boards all the time noticed that all posts and threads that talked about it aren't even there anymore. no one came to say anything to clear up any speculation, they just straight deleted everything. i honestly don't see why they're all secretive about it and shit. it's not like the notes contained secret info on how to build nukes

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Re: PS3 gets DC treatment

Post#2 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:23 pm

well, obviously this is gonna turn out a failure, mainly cos all sony fanboys are dreamcast haters :lol: :lol: :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

chopsueyside
noob

Post#3 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 pm

sega might be doing this as a way to help strengthen their brand image. sony's got that moolah, so i'm betting that they figure selling their dc soul would score them some major bank from sony

hydroMorphoneMat
lithium

Post#4 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:50 pm

mazonemayu wrote:well, obviously this is gonna turn out a failure, mainly cos all sony fanboys are dreamcast haters :lol: :lol: :lol:

not all... but you do have a point. :|

hydroMorphoneMat
lithium

Post#5 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:58 pm

reading ringedges signature idk.. i love dc and sega but to be the succesor of wii... out in 2010.. sounds kinda bogus, ps2 & xbox had something of a shelf life of 7 years and still counting. im not sold on it. i wish, but sega pulled out for a reason. whats a petition going to do? so many petitions for skies of arcadia 2 shenmue 3 etc. petitions arent going to make sega to anything they dont wanna with their money :idea:

And well i love dc, and own a ps3, all you could do is hope they goto psn cuz well, ps3 does do everything but give you a handjob.

Kannibal
fragger

Post#6 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Extremely Late post:

I just hope they put fucking Crazy Taxi as well as the Sonic Adventure series so I can stfu and play DC games like the old days![om a console...eh...but with a different controller]
"Dog in man's best friend, Cat is man's adorable little serial killer."

cOcOoO
Ore hitori de, juubun da

Post#7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Kannibal wrote:Extremely Late post:

I just hope they put fucking Crazy Taxi as well as the Sonic Adventure series so I can stfu and play DC games like the old days![om a console...eh...but with a different controller]

Sonic adventure is the point here, and some other dc exclusives. Crazy Taxi came out in PS2, along with it's 2 successors (the 3rd one didn't came out in dc saddly, even if it's more of the same.)
(>'-')>=|======> t('.'t)

ImageImageImage

PSO char:
Alegrina!
Lvl. 44
HUnewearl
REDRIA

Kannibal
fragger

Post#8 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:28 pm

cOcOoO wrote:
Kannibal wrote:Extremely Late post:

Sonic adventure is the point here, and some other dc exclusives. Crazy Taxi came out in PS2, along with it's 2 successors (the 3rd one didn't came out in dc saddly, even if it's more of the same.)

oh...but we're not guaranteed both are we?
EDIT:I think that since the PSP has the exact amount of buttons required to play DC games, it should be possible to play the DC games on the PSP. Specially since the PSP Go has bluetooth capabilities and allows you to use your SIX AXIS/Dualshock 3 to control the PSP.

[off topic moment: wtf...aren't you the admin of SNES o rama?]
"Dog in man's best friend, Cat is man's adorable little serial killer."

Return to “PlayStation Consoles”