crazy taxi psn

Talk about PlayStation Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

crazy taxi psn

Post#1 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 pm

so i wanted to play crazy taxi (something is wrong with my dreamcast controller port) so what i did was go and buy the game on psn store.

so i download it and the first thing i noticed the intro music wasn't the same so i ignored it and went on. now the game starts HERE WE GO....... and they changed the whole damn soundtrack. the gameplay is the same but it kills it for me to have to play with crappy music with old punk bands i don't care to hear. main song i love hearing was (offspring: all i want) it really gave that rush hype feeling in the game. it just wasn't the same and i just wasted 10 dollars on it. why do they touch crap that doesn't need to be fixed.
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

Neohound
Gold Lion

Re: crazy taxi psn

Post#2 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:25 am

The music's not the only thing to change in the game. Notice certain shops/restaurants are now missing ? I suppose these downloads/rereleases have their uses but there is really no substitute for having a DC and the original games.

I think the whole thing is a con and would rather spend that $10 on getting my controller port fixed ;)

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Re: crazy taxi psn

Post#3 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:38 am

yea i noticed the restaurants gone too kfc pizza hut is taken out. supposedly ther was legal issues and those companies wanted no part of the game or at least this remake of the game. well thats what i heard.

i was thinking of getting a new dreamcast but i want to use the one i have now and i don't know anyone or place to repair it.
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T