Saturn Optical Drive Emulator FENRIR *read before you buy"

Talk about Sega's other Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Saturn Optical Drive Emulator FENRIR *read before you buy"

Post#1 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:45 pm

Hi there fellow Dreamcast lovers !

I just wanted to put out a friendly warning here , i ordered a Fenrir the second (2) of June this year.

1.jpg

Had a problem with logistics within my country who sent the item back. Ofc i did contact the seller and told him everything about what has happend and also asked him kindly if there was a way we could arrange a second shipment (he got the first returned). You see , in Sweden our logistics company called "Postnord" is ... well not very good all the times.

I asked if i could add some money and he could resend it via DHL or anything like that instead , he checked it up for me and game me some choises. I asked him kindly to choose one of them and since then i have not heard anything from him.

2.jpg

Have tried to reach out several times since then without any answers , both via his webpage and via the mailadress that sent me the confirmation. If is shows this guy had some serious IRL problems , i can understand that and will take away this thread , but until then if he does not contact me back , or refund me , i want to shout out a friendly warning. i paid 110 dollars for this....

3.jpg

4.jpg
Last edited by FlorreW on Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Re: Sega Saturn Optical Drive Emulator FENRIR *DONT BUY*

Post#2 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:53 pm

As mine arrived today I don't have any issue. But if you pay with Paypal you can take your money back.

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#3 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:11 am

DreamBOR wrote:@FlorreW Fake News!!!

What do you mean by this is "fake news" ? This is what happend to me and I just don't want anybody else to get the same treatment.

It's Great that Darksymbios received his.

What bothers me is the the guy I bought it from have not answered my mail in like months...

bingobongo
minority

Post#4 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:56 am

Sounds like some really bad customer service to be honest.

Item got returned - he was polite, didn't bombard them with emails and politely asked for an update after 9 days.

What did he do wrong? Not replying for months isn't exactly normal behaviour when you've spent that kind of money.

You should probably remove the "don't buy" part in the heading - that is definitely uncalled for. 1 troubled order doesn't mean the whole thing is messed up. It does appear to be an isolated case with a specific case history (returned to sender) I wouldn't go all warpath on the guy!

But yes, if you're not happy then just claim a Paypal refund for item not received - you will get your money back.

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#5 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:50 am

bingobongo wrote:Sounds like some really bad customer service to be honest.

Item got returned - he was polite, didn't bombard them with emails and politely asked for an update after 9 days.

You should probably remove the "don't buy" part in the heading - that is definitely uncalled for.

You are right , one bad order maybe does not give me the right to put "don't buy" part in the heading , and as you say most ppl seems to get good service and that's good :)

So , just to clarify, I have let it pass like 10-20 days in between me asking whats going on with my order so I have not been bombarding him with mails.

And to not get an answer after 45+ days .. that's pretty shitty

Roareye
Rank 9

Re: Saturn Optical Drive Emulator FENRIR *read before you buy"

Post#6 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:45 am

I got mine earlier this year without incident. However I agree with FlorreW that not responding to emails is a super shitty thing to do. Even if there are issues and delays, basic communication goes a long way to resolving any negative vibes a customer may have.