[Idea for future] Store

Website Updates and Support for Dc Talk will be posted here.
Also post your feedback and suggestions for the site.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

VasiliyRS
Uber

[Idea for future] Store

Post#1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:38 pm

So first time i got the idea on my mind it was when i saw dreamcast sd adapters for sale , i thought dc-talk can be just distributor for that stuff . I know some small online and local stores have plenty of dc stuff like vga boxes , controllers , cables , vmu etc and we can just buy it for low prices and sell it for everyone in the world .
It just an idea that came to me late night ...
What you think ?

Jussum0ne
rebel

Re: [Idea for future] Store

Post#2 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:01 am

Depends where you'd like to locate it... too much competition, too little start fund, too little trust (hence it being an online community)...etc. Too risky I think. An eBay store would do though.

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#3 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:19 am

It could be a good idea if somebody like Impulse had an Ebay account and could purchase them from Tabao and redistributed them through Ebay for site members.

Not sure how much it would cost to do it, but maybe we could make a list of potential buyers and have them post here that they would be willing to buy them through Ebay.

Jussum0ne
rebel

Post#4 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:27 am

Like that it would be a good idea... people could just add their ebay username or something in their profiles and mention sales/requests using this forum in a subsection though...

Favrenation
Outrun

Post#5 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:01 pm

What we need is US distributor of these chinese dc items.
PS2 Online Gaming

TeamXlink
Rank 9

Post#6 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Exactly!

Impulse
Admin

Post#7 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:24 am

I apologize for not responding to this promptly.

It's a very cool idea but brings about a lot of responsibility and work for myself. As much as I would love to do this, unfortunately at the moment I don't have the money to front for the products.

Maybe I can work a syndicate (not the bad kind ;) ) with a local game store. He's very cool owner with cool dc stuff.
-Impulse

Favrenation
Outrun

Post#8 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:41 pm

That's a great idea! Do you think he can get the chinese SD card adapter? Or is the imported stuff just too much trouble?
PS2 Online Gaming