PHP Errors

Website Updates and Support for Dc Talk will be posted here.
Also post your feedback and suggestions for the site.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

VasiliyRS
Uber

PHP Errors

Post#1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:04 pm

There are errors on the forum:
Also attachments are not availble.

K_I_R_E_E_K

Re: PHP Errors

Post#2 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Main website has info that the forums are not working
Impulse is now seeing the problem with the host, attachments and other features are not working properly.
All we can do is wait until impulse can figure out a solution.

altecgodofchaos
minority

Post#3 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:20 pm

I believe the best thing to do is host our own server so we don't have to worry about problems like this in the future
Sega Dreamcast "its thinking"

Impulse
Admin

Post#4 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:20 pm

The whole website was hacked which messed up every php file on my account. The malicious code that caused the random web redirects and now the php errors is removed. However, I still need to correct the damage done and redo the style templates. Hosting "our own" server wouldn't make a difference. I have done that in the past and it's just not a reliable solution.

It could take a while to resolve the php errors but please be patient. I'll try to get it completely fixed within a few days.
-Impulse

MrSega

Post#5 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Impulse wrote:The whole website was hacked which messed up every php file on my account. The malicious code that caused the random web redirects and now the php errors is removed. However, I still need to correct the damage done and redo the style templates. Hosting "our own" server wouldn't make a difference. I have done that in the past and it's just not a reliable solution.

It could take a while to resolve the php errors but please be patient. I'll try to get it completely fixed within a few days.

Oh, I see why I could not access the forum on my phone & why my MCAFEE kept popping up on my desktop.

How on earth did this happen? How did the site get hacked? Has this ever happened to DC Talk before?

VasiliyRS
Uber

Post#6 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:40 pm

There is still error at View new posts page:

K_I_R_E_E_K

Post#7 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 pm

yeah i see them too on the blue theme, the font sizes are also not normal

VasiliyRS
Uber

Post#8 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:22 pm

It really looks unsafe and more than week passed, Impulse when you will fix it ?

Jenkins
MicroMidget

Post#9 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Looks like a JavaScript(?) is still in the functions.php present (at least non-php code).

Favrenation
Outrun

Post#10 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Quick reply doesn't work atm. I currently have an unlimited plan on hostgator if you want temporary site hosting.
PS2 Online Gaming

Return to “Website Feedback, Updates and Support”