What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Retro-45
letterbomb

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#501 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:09 am

I’ve been in a arcade raceing game mood for a while so been playing rush 2049 and it’s hard but fun at the same time. I do love how the coin placement is on the track are sometimes their own puzzles where you have to use the physics of the game to get them.

Also been playing Daytona usa but with a modded cdi I found that replaces most all sounds to the arcade version. Been testing out manual transmission god learning to powerslide is a pain in the ass. Anyone know how to get better at this game?

I hope we get this game online some day.

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post#502 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:23 am

Having a lot of fun with the TapamN emulator:

IMG_20220625_142433645.jpg

GooseGrande
shadow

Post#503 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:53 am

I've been playing through Sonic Adventure again after a while.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#504 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:26 pm

I wanna take you for a ride!
MvC2 dudes. 8-)

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#505 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:48 pm

It really does blow my mind how many and how much DC fighters you play lol

beanboy
Wazza

Post#506 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:25 pm

Sonic Adventure this week.
I haven't played this in a long time, and I'm having alot of fun. :D

beanboy
Wazza

Post#507 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:29 pm

Playing Cannon Spike these days. This game is kinda tough even on the easy modes. :lol:

Anyway, I beat Cannon Spike with Cammy a few days ago. It was a tough fight, especially against the final bosses, and that Tekno man/Gold Tekno man boss. Good news is, I unlocked the art gallery. Last night I played it again, and I beat the game with the Character Simone, for the first time. I was really curious to see her ending, and find out who she is.

I will admit, for a shooter game, this game is still alot of fun. :D

Retro-45
letterbomb

Post#508 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:37 pm

Started my full play through of shenmue undub edition, I tried playing it a 2 years ago but got distracted by and forgot about it.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#509 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:51 am

beanboy wrote:Playing Cannon Spike these days. This game is kinda tough even on the easy modes. :lol:

Anyway, I beat Cannon Spike with Cammy a few days ago. It was a tough fight, especially against the final bosses, and that Tekno man/Gold Tekno man boss. Good news is, I unlocked the art gallery. Last night I played it again, and I beat the game with the Character Simone, for the first time. I was really curious to see her ending, and find out who she is.

I will admit, for a shooter game, this game is still alot of fun. :D

'Cannon Spike' is such an odd duck, even for Psikyo and Capcom. The whole reason I got it way back in the day was because of sheer curiosity lol

beanboy
Wazza

Post#510 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:25 pm

Playing Sega Rally 2 these days.