Artwork Requests

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
dubcity
Super Sonic

Artwork Requests

Post#1 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:17 pm

This thread is a place for all amateur digital artists to gather and work with homebrew devs to make DC jewel case covers, CD and PVR artwork. Anyone who wants to make themselves available to homebrew devs please reply here. Homebrew devs ask for cover artwork for whatever project you are working on.
Last edited by dubcity on Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dubcity
Super Sonic

Re: Artwork Corner

Post#2 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:29 pm

Can someone make covers for these games?

Robo Ninja Climb
Crafti
Overheated
Ganbare Natsuki

Need covers to convert to pvr for gdemu and openmenu

Maztr_0n
fire

Re: Artwork Requests

Post#3 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:39 pm

I'd love to see a recreation or remaster of the Black Label Propellor Arena boxart, or a ntsc black label of Counter Strike. Love the charm of the classic DC White logo. But especially for mature titles i do like the sleek black label, and i do prefer the Pre-9/11 Planes shooting eachother next to skyscrapers of propellor arena.
||| She/It ||| Another 365 days to completely waste..! |||