How much for Capcom vs. SNK?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Blarneo
rebel

How much for Capcom vs. SNK?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:49 pm

I see one for $40. Is that reasonable? It's complete and looks in good condition. Another for $50. There's another one with disc only (Why do they throw out the disc case & manual? Who are these Morons!) for about $30?

I just don't know what is a good deal on some of these games and what's an obvious shake down.

I hope this is the right forum for this kind of question. Please move if not Mods.

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Re: How much for Capcom vs. SNK?

Post#2 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:12 am

I do not understand why people tossed out DC cases and manuals.

Anyway I don't think the price is unnecessarily unreasonable, but if you're patient you could probably get it complete for about $30. If you want it now (I don't have it, so I can't tell you if it's great or not), pull the trigger.

gjb1985
drunken sailor

Post#3 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:25 am

if you want something and can miss the money just get it. life is too short to wait around

Blarneo
rebel

Post#4 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Ordered the $40 one. Didn't feel like the auction crap. I can't hang on every minute.