Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderator: mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
User avatar
Anonymouse
Arabian Night
Posts: 330

Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:30 am

Image

The festive season has almost arrived. Join us during the run up to Christmas with a new downloadable Chu Chu Rocket puzzle each day of December until the 25th. Can you solve them all?

To download the puzzles to your VMU: visit the Chu Chu Rocket homepage using your Dreamcast.

Seasons Greetings!
Last edited by Anonymouse on Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

User avatar
Xiden
1300
Posts: 1306

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC

Post#2 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:57 am

Anonymouse wrote:Im quite a fan of Chu Chu Rocket and have completed the game several times over the years.

There is an editor mode where you can make 25 custom puzzles. I had and idea of making 25 hard puzzles that I would release 1 per day in December until Christmas day. Like an advent calendar.

Would people be interested in such an idea?

There is a few problems I have at hand:
-I am currently away at sea and do not return until 6 December so will not be able to design anything until there. Maybe others could help me?
-How/where to upload them from DC?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.


They can be updated via Puzzle Land when you login to Chu Chu Rocket Online there should be a puzzle upload room. Alternatively if you want, you can email me via Dreamcast with WebBrowser 2.0 to xidensegafan@gmail.com (My Dreamcast Email) and I'll upload it to the Chu Chu Website as an Event :)

Or I make an announcement on the events page either way still :) PM me if you need more help.

User avatar
Anonymouse
Arabian Night
Posts: 330

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC

Post#3 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:48 am

Xiden wrote:[q

They can be updated via Puzzle Land when you login to Chu Chu Rocket Online there should be a puzzle upload room. Alternatively if you want, you can email me via Dreamcast with WebBrowser 2.0 to xidensegafan@gmail.com (My Dreamcast Email) and I'll upload it to the Chu Chu Website as an Event :)

Or I make an announcement on the events page either way still :) PM me if you need more help.


Thank you Xiden for your reply.

I think it would be better if it was an announced event. Would you be willing to help me with making some puzzles as I will not be able to upload any until around about the 7-8 December? It would also be nice for me to be able to try some of the puzzles myself.
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

User avatar
Xiden
1300
Posts: 1306

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC

Post#4 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:34 am

Anonymouse wrote:
Xiden wrote:[q

They can be updated via Puzzle Land when you login to Chu Chu Rocket Online there should be a puzzle upload room. Alternatively if you want, you can email me via Dreamcast with WebBrowser 2.0 to xidensegafan@gmail.com (My Dreamcast Email) and I'll upload it to the Chu Chu Website as an Event :)

Or I make an announcement on the events page either way still :) PM me if you need more help.


Thank you Xiden for your reply.

I think it would be better if it was an announced event. Would you be willing to help me with making some puzzles as I will not be able to upload any until around about the 7-8 December? It would also be nice for me to be able to try some of the puzzles myself.


I think I could make a few of them, just a little tied up with work and other projects at the moment. This weekend I might have some time to attempt a few puzzles :)

User avatar
Anonymouse
Arabian Night
Posts: 330

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC

Post#5 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:01 pm

Xiden wrote:
I think I could make a few of them, just a little tied up with work and other projects at the moment. This weekend I might have some time to attempt a few puzzles :)


Ive sent you a PM and email.

Its late at night here, Ill speak to you tomorrow.
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

User avatar
Xiden
1300
Posts: 1306

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC

Post#6 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:53 pm

Anonymouse wrote:
Xiden wrote:
I think I could make a few of them, just a little tied up with work and other projects at the moment. This weekend I might have some time to attempt a few puzzles :)


Ive sent you a PM and email.

Its late at night here, Ill speak to you tomorrow.


Replied to your hotmail email

User avatar
Anonymouse
Arabian Night
Posts: 330

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC

Post#7 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:35 pm

BUMP - poster added to original post.
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

User avatar
Nico0020
Graffiti Grind
Posts: 319

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#8 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:04 am

I love this idea. Thanks, I will be downloading.

User avatar
Xiden
1300
Posts: 1306

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC

Post#9 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:58 am

Anonymouse wrote:BUMP - poster added to original post.


Fyi puzzles will be in the Puzzle Zone.

Staring with Dec01 - Dec25. Though I'm trying to make it as a download for the homepage as well.. but just incase I'm not able to in time they will be in the puzzle zone.

User avatar
mistamontiel
DC-Talk Addict
Posts: 516
Contact:

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#10 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:13 pm

'scuse my ignance! These are puzzles but rather, new playing fields..?

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users