Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 OUT OF BOUNDS CLIP

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
J0shuaKane
shadow

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 OUT OF BOUNDS CLIP

Post#1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:48 pm

on real hardware until 40min in, then it goes to an emulator to try & show a clean tutorial. just keep your foot on the gas & keep wiggling left & right you'll get through. lots of weird things. i hit an explosion once & got launched way up in the air. the end of my fall is in the video when im going 375mph. doing this completely burned out my dreamcast. the farther away from the track the laggier it was. it works in a lot of places on the map not just where i've shown.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 OUT OF BOUNDS CLIP

Post#2 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:15 pm

Really cool! I thought the TXR/SB games were unbreakable!

But there is one time when I got my first cast in 2012 jus burning and there is this hilarious AI wtf moment in this game in the sequel I cannot reproduce!

Think after race er watching my sweet S13 cruising and you know how much they swerve! One of tiny tunnel middle barriers he ate and he never recovered!!! Kept reversing and bashing it nonstop L0L

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#3 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:05 pm

Would be nice to have the music in the video in the game. Thc2 is a awsome game btw, love it :)

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#4 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:08 pm

If you are looking for a version with modded music I posted one here.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11262

louis012345678
Doom

Post#5 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:18 am

I NEED TO TRY THIS!

Ivan Guber
letterbomb

Post#6 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:50 am

Anthony817 wrote:If you are looking for a version with modded music I posted one here.

https://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewto ... 22&t=11262

Maybe i wrong, but i think i seen along time ago TXR2 with need for speed underground soundtrack. Maybe you have link on this version?

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#7 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:49 pm

Sorry never seen that one.