Post your Jet Grind Radio art

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderator: mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
mrneo240
Outtrigger

Re: Post your Jet Grind Radio art

Post#11 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:53 am

Epic tags. They fit right in

ERVOSCV
dark night

Post#12 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:20 pm

Finally got a new drawing tablet, so I decided to do a digital "DC-Talk" sketch.

LEELOO dctalk.jpg

SMiTH
Feet of Fury

Post#13 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:54 am

you got some tagging skills.
nice :)

ERVOSCV
dark night

Post#14 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:59 pm

Thank you all for the love, DC-Talk! I got my DreamPi as soon as I heard this aspect of the game was restored. Im just posting every now and then in hopes other artists will upload some stuff too. Again, thanks Jial and anyone else who helped make this possible! This is truly the epitome of the game imo, I'm so happy this is possible in 2019.

Nico0020
Cracked LCD

Post#15 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:11 am

Awesome! I recently got my copy of the game out of storage back home. Looking forward to playing the DC version again and downloading some custom art. It's a shame we couldn't recover all the art from back in the day.

MrBlueSky
lithium

Post#16 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:57 am

Whoa this is great ! Thank you ERVOSCV for dealing with the teething problems, can't wait to test this.
Dreamcast Now: The Blues Brothers

SMiTH
Feet of Fury

Post#17 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:46 pm

Nico0020 wrote:It's a shame we couldn't recover all the art from back in the day.

So people have scoured the web and had no luck recovering the art?