New user here.

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Positively Ralf
shadow

New user here.

Post#1 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:33 pm

Always been a huge fan of the Dreamcast. With the SNES, it is my favorite system of all time.

I decided to finally make an account here because why not? It's amazing some of the stuff that has come out for the system in the last decade or so. I was never into the technical side of things but seeing things like the SD card reader is amazing. Kudos to the people who take the time to do things like that for the system.

Myself? I would love to contribute to the system on the business side of things. Programming was a passion lost a long time ago but I would like to maybe put together a team to do some porting of games. Maybe some open sourced games with some DC modifications/enhancements?

I'll be around looking for ideas. Hopefully some of you can help me out to lead me in the right way and I look forward to being among other Dreamcast super fans.

poopidoop
MegaDeath

Re: New user here.

Post#2 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:56 pm

welcome. theres some guys looking to start modding half life, should look here viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11826

beanboy
Wazza

Post#3 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:35 pm

Welcome to the forums Positively Ralf.

BKDCRCKR
lithium

Post#4 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:26 am

Welcome. You should grab yourself a Pi and join us online as well.

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:04 am

I know we already spoke in another thread but welcome and enjoy your stay!

Sega RPG

Post#6 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:23 am

welcome aboard :)