What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderator: mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
ksleeper
shadow

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#181 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:34 pm

Mostly Star Wars Episode 1 Racer and Soulcaliber. Also been getting into testing out psx games with bleem!

beanboy
Vagabond

Post#182 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:37 pm

Having some fun playing Capcom vs Snk 2.

DCGX
DC-Talk Addict

Post#183 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:41 am

I played a little 'Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX' and 'Sports Jam' yesterday. 'Sports Jam' is definitely rooted in arcades...

beanboy
Vagabond

Post#184 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:35 pm

Played alot of CvS1 yesterday. And a game of CvS2 as well.
And since yesterday was dreamcast day, Powerstone all the way dudes!
Anytime I see Powerstone, or Soul Calibur, or Skies of Arcadia, I always remember the dreamcast.

Happy dreamcast day everyone. I hope everyone is feeling........p, p, powerful!! :D

DCGX
DC-Talk Addict

Post#185 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:07 pm

I'm having a not-too-irrational fear/anxiety for the rising prices of Dreamcast games (Toy Story 2 is going for over $50! What?!), so I've been buying what I can. Just bought '4x4 Evo,' 'Trickstyle,' 'Aerowings,' 'MDK 2' and 'Slave Zero.' I haven't played '4x4 Evo' for almost 20 years, so I'm looking forward to it.

I admire your guys' dedication to these fighting games. I love fighting games, but can only play a couple of hours at a time before needing something else.

beanboy
Vagabond

Post#186 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Test Drive V Rally 2, CvS1 and 2.
Yep, I love fighting games, buy I love my muddy dirt racing too.

srilanka888
shadow

Post#187 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:49 pm

I have always liked the racing games. I liked Metropolis street racer.

mistamontiel
Outrun

Post#188 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:01 am

liked er like L0L

I always cherish the TXR the Shutokou Battles (why the durn did its sequel not retain splitscreen functionality..!?!!?!)

Even though I may as well cheat er use saves for them all time, I don't understand, I don't want to ride walls but it seems that's how everyone succeeds in them legitimately!!!!!

Test Drive Le Mans also a banger had some swell splitscreens in the dark rain those exhaust fires are the most tremendous.. n wish were replays >.<

EDIT: L0L TXR2/SB2 I don't understand how they din't address the slowdown when a mere traffic vehicle(s) is presented

MSR I don't understand the last time I've re-visited.. unable to switch to manual gears could not MT

aldair
Beats of Rage

Post#189 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:03 am

street fighter 2 turbo mame4all
Sorry I only like 10 Dreamcast games, the rest emulators like: neo4all, aes, gnuboy and etc.

aldair
Beats of Rage

Post#190 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:07 am

mistamontiel wrote:liked er like L0L

I always cherish the TXR the Shutokou Battles (why the durn did its sequel not retain splitscreen functionality..!?!!?!)

Even though I may as well cheat er use saves for them all time, I don't understand, I don't want to ride walls but it seems that's how everyone succeeds in them legitimately!!!!!

Test Drive Le Mans also a banger had some swell splitscreens in the dark rain those exhaust fires are the most tremendous.. n wish were replays >.<

EDIT: L0L TXR2/SB2 I don't understand how they din't address the slowdown when a mere traffic vehicle(s) is presented

MSR I don't understand the last time I've re-visited.. unable to switch to manual gears could not MT

Shutokou Battles is a game with terrible physics!
It is beautiful on the ps2 but the car rocks like a boat.