What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
beanboy
Wazza

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#251 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:13 pm

I had a good relaxing night of dreamcast gaming. Soul Calibur, CvS2 with Chun Li and Nakoruru in every team, Virtua Fighter 3tb, and SF Alpha 3 training with Sakura and Zangief.

So what are you cool guys playing? :)
I know many people here are going to say Quake 3, Worms, PSO and 4x4 Evo. And why not, because all of those games are fun. I like that Worms game alot though. That game looks like super fun. :lol:

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#252 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:19 pm

I've been taking a break from games actually. Just not feeling it right now.

AdamARM
shadow

Post#253 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:51 am

Just got the DC setup again.

I started working through Silver. I like the game, but the boss fights are a chore, so I think I gave up on it.

Currently playing Last Hope Pink Bullets (excellent game, but I am not too good at it)

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post#254 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:30 am

Playing a little:

IMG_20210117_091718909.jpg

For me this is the most difficult track in the game.

JaKSLaP
rebel

Post#255 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:14 am

Capcom Vs SNK Pro
Capcom Vs SNK 2
Tony Hawks 2
Sturmwind
Metal Slug 6 :-)

beanboy
Wazza

Post#256 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:51 pm

CvS1 and CvS2 and SF Alpha 3. :)

PS: Playing SF Alpha 2 on snes.

Dreamtastic
lithium

Post#257 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:03 pm

Demolition Racer No Exit (Fun combination that requires some different approaches to a typical racing game almost at % 100 but the last two cups have been a big struggle). Been also playing some Quake 3, URT and Outtrigger with the DC mouse and Keyboard since i got my mouse fixed. Finished Outtrigger % 100 as it's pretty short and working my way through Quake 3 now. I beat URT many years ago and was just playing some quick matches :).

DaiNew
undertow

Post#258 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:45 am

Unreal Tournament atm. That game holds up so well. The gameplay loop is just as addictive as it ever was. Trying to convince my non-retro friends to ditch Warzone and give it a bash, but to no avail yet...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

beanboy
Wazza

Post#259 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:17 am

I'm doing the Le Mans races in Test Drive Le Mans, like the 1 hour race. I'm trying to unlock more cars.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#260 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:10 pm

I had alot of fun playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 multiple times late last evening. It's been a while since I played Chun Li in that game. And a mix of CvS2, Test Drive Le Mans 1 hour race, and later some non dreamcast SF Alpha 2 on snes. Chun Li x2 dudes. Went to sleep at 2 am after all of that good gaming fun. I definitely have to game like this more often. :lol: