What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
beanboy
Wazza

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#431 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:14 am

SoulCalibur, Project Justice, CvS1 and CvS2, VF3tb and MvC2.

Nomad1g
shadow

Post#432 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:17 pm

Only had my DC a few weeks! So loving how good Soul Calibur looks / plays, checking out Sonic Adventure, and started Skies of Arcadia and it looks like an epic so parked that until I have more time.

Retro-45
letterbomb

Post#433 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:31 pm

Started playing PSO solo and I’d never thought I would enjoy a mmo now I just need to make that lvi for the phone cord.

SolidSonicTH
dark night

Post#434 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:05 pm

I'm trying to play through the original Japanese version of Sonic Adventure but I had to restart the game because my memory card corrupted my save (I should probably stop using that Performance Mega Memory Unit - I remember back in the day this got some notoriety for being unreliable).

Other than that...nothing in particular. I'd still like to try my hand at playing PSO online at some point.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#435 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:33 pm

Yesterday some Soulcalibur fun. Played Nightmare, Edge Master, Voldo, and Mitsurugi. Felicia in Vampire Chronicle, and then it was some Super Puzzle Fighter 2 X, I played Dan and Sakura in that game, and I even tried out Z mode.

A while ago, KOF 99 Evolution with a team of Athena, K, Maxima and Mai. I made enough points to buy Alfred. I wish he and Fio were playable characters. Then, some CvS1. I was in a Nakoruru mood, so Nakoruru and Bison, then Nakoruru and Morrigan. And now I am here. Lol!

beanboy
Wazza

Post#436 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:37 pm

I'm in a Soul Calibur mood these days. But I've been playing Puzzle Fighter 2 X alot, and V Rally 2. These games are alot of fun. :D

beanboy
Wazza

Post#437 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:19 am

KOF Evolution with a team of Xiangfei, Athena, King and Maxima.

I fell asleep in the second playthtough, as I reached the 5th team. When I woke up, I realised I lost. :lol:

Furious_George
shadow

Post#438 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:07 am

Sonic and Code Veronica over here.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#439 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:04 pm

Project Justice.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#440 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:35 am

My sister and I played some Stunt Mode in 'Rush 2049' last night. Just great fun.